Texas Fishing Forum

Black Friday truly will be black

Posted By: HaulinBass02

Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 01:06 AM

So much for me hitting Squaw Creek on Black Friday. With the weather they are forecasting I'm not about to attempt to get out on any water......
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 01:40 AM

I'm seeing 60, cloudy and some rain on Accuweather with Saturday being the nasty/ugly day
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 02:37 AM

Weather is gonna bite.

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 04:03 AM

Weather Channel for that area shows 90% chance of rain, 52 with 10-20 mph winds out of the north. Rainfall of half inch or more expected. That is after Thanksgiving day where the high is 71 with the same amount of rain. So more or less a front moving thru with high winds and lots of rain like this past weekend......my hunting blind isn't going to be any better of a place than my boat I'm thinking...
Posted By: Jigfish

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 11:43 AM

Going to be one of those stay inside weather days.
Posted By: Lee in Texas

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 11:49 AM

Sure doesn't sound like it will be anything but good weather wise....don't think I'll plan on any fishing, at least that day.
Not going to set out in the rain and freeze my tail off....LOL, no sir!!
God Bless
Posted By: timwins31

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 01:44 PM

I'll be out in it, as long as the lightning isn't bad.
Posted By: lipjerk

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 01:55 PM

Sounds about right, the days I can fish the weather sucks, days I can't, well you know. I'm going to try to get out Thursday and Friday morning, weather permitting.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 04:14 PM

Sound like a Orange Spinner Bait day to me. It will be a great day for those that get after them.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 04:42 PM

Not looking forward to the weather thats for sure..... But ill still be out some you can count on that

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: lipjerk
Sounds about right, the days I can fish the weather sucks, days I can't, well you know. I'm going to try to get out Thursday and Friday morning, weather permitting.

Yup I fish when I can and it never seems to be on those just right days where everything falls in place.....
I gotta do some upgrades on the boat so at least I can fish with wind better. Heavy rain, well, that's another story...
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 09:38 PM

Thursday, Friday and Saturday look like a rain-out. Praying that maybe Sunday will work out.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 09:46 PM

They are calling for less than an inch of rain for the entire day Friday in North Texas.... 1.5" on Thursday, .8" on Friday, 1.5" on Saturday, and .03" on Sunday. I wouldn't call any of those days a wash out. Anyone with an open seat for Squaw Friday due to a partner sceered of rain shoot me a PM. Have rain suit, will travel. LOL
Posted By: chas1

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 10:10 PM

I bet they will still bite .....
Posted By: timwins31

Re: Black Friday truly will be black - 11/23/15 11:01 PM

Me too. The last 4 black fridays I've wacked them.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum