Texas Fishing Forum

Problems with reservations on squaw ck.

Posted By: chas1

Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/13/15 08:31 PM

Is anyone else having problems with reservations on squaw ck. It shows there are openings for the date I want but I get no confirmation. Is there a phone # so I can talk with a real person there?
Posted By: Rob W.

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/13/15 08:49 PM

817-573-7053 OR 817-279-1657
Posted By: chas1

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/13/15 09:00 PM

Thanks Rob, you guys are great.
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/13/15 09:11 PM

She said this morning they were having issues.just call and they will set you up.
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/13/15 10:10 PM

I made a reservation and it didn't show up on the list when I pulled up. That said they are usually pretty accommodating if you pay the money and give them a valid ID and phone number. I've never seen or heard of anyone being turned away.
Posted By: OneFishAway

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/13/15 10:38 PM

I talked to a guy that works there yesterday and he said even if there are no reservations left for the day you want, just show up. You won't be turned away and you won't have to get out of line.
Posted By: JWalls

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/16/15 02:06 PM

Chas1 pm me if you have a problem again. Not sure how many times you tried but they are getting multiple people with 2 or 3 reservations because they keep trying. We have been trying to figure out the issues. 95% seem to have no problem. Those with a @aol.com are not getting email. I was told late in week AOL sent a email saying they are blocking all of our emails as spam. Will try to resolve that this week. Others have had trouble when using their phone, especially iphones.

BBbassfishes You are the first I have heard of that did not end up on list. If you could pm me details of what device and browsers you were using I will add it to the troubling shooting list.

They are having 20 to 40 no shows already and trying to figure out how to deal with that. Thought last year it was hard to get hold of someone to cancel the reservation so we came up with the email to cancel it. We are tracking those with reservations who are not showing up. We want to get the email thing straighten out because those who did not get one would not have been able to cancel theirs easily. If we can get the bugs cleaned up enough we want to start blocking those who are abusing the reservation system by making them and not showing up thereby preventing someone who wanted to fish from getting to go. We have only booked up once since going to 125. We are trying to go through and delete the the extras of the ones making multiple bookings. For now if you made one and did not get an email do not make another. PM me if you are worried or just show up. No one has been turned away yet because we know we have a few issue to work out.
Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/16/15 02:28 PM

Worked for me at 630. Confirmation email in my inbox.
Posted By: Ex-Bright Red Champion

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/16/15 03:58 PM

Same issue. Just found the reservation email in my junk email box. Go look..
Posted By: buton

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/16/15 08:25 PM

I use Chrome as my browser and gmail account... Zero Issues it works great.
Posted By: C.C. Near Nuthin

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/16/15 10:03 PM

check your spam folder. I have yahoo and made reservation for two different days within a couple min of each. One reservation was in my inbox the other went to my spam folder. Have talked to several other guys that did not get a confirmation. In ever case they found them in the spam folder.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Problems with reservations on squaw ck. - 11/16/15 10:29 PM

Mine worked, thanks.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum