Texas Fishing Forum

help with trading post

Posted By: scram22

help with trading post - 11/13/15 02:29 AM

Ok, I may be just not seeing it, but how do you post to the trading post on here? I cant find anything that indicates starting a new post.
Posted By: MV

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 02:32 AM

I think you have to have so many post first. Might look at the rules
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 02:33 AM

You have to have a certain number of post before you will be allowed. Keeps newbies from screwing members. wink
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 02:56 AM

You have 97 posts to go and then make a request and will will look at your posting history. If you have made legitimate posts and not simply emoticons or ttt type stuff you should have no issues at that point. Thanks
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 02:57 AM

Who do you make the request to?
Posted By: Bovine

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 06:03 AM

Originally Posted By: SRitchey
Who do you make the request to?

Personally I contacted Lannie Robertson But I think you can ask any moderator.
Posted By: skeeter james

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 06:28 AM

I know how you feel buddy !!! I looked, relooked, checked other topics and could find the new topic button and went back to the for sale page and still couldn't find it and thought I was the biggest idiot. I finally messaged a mod and they added it for me. I thought I was going crazy or just plain stupid when I couldn't find it... lol :-) :-) :-)
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 01:58 PM

Used to be able to become a supporting member with 25.00 payment then you could in that section
Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: 44 Diesel
Used to be able to become a supporting member with 25.00 payment then you could in that section

you still can and the rules for being able to post an ad are at the top of the Classifieds section
Posted By: lakeforkfishon

Re: help with trading post - 11/13/15 03:01 PM

woot whoops.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum