Texas Fishing Forum

Jimmy Houston on La Perla

Posted By: txmasterpo

Jimmy Houston on La Perla - 11/12/15 04:44 PM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...id=143170659915
Posted By: Jay Kumar

Re: Jimmy Houston on La Perla - 11/19/15 02:05 PM

Have fished with all the Loomis models. The new $200 E6X rods are very good, but they are not as "great" feeling as the higher-end Loomis rods. Other companies make just as good a rod and better. The E6X rods are made with the same eqpt I believe in the USA just like the higher-end Loomis rods, just a difference in materials. The NRX sticks are stupid expensive but you will know why once you get one in your hands and fish with it.
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: Jimmy Houston on La Perla - 11/19/15 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Jay Kumar
Have fished with all the Loomis models. The new $200 E6X rods are very good, but they are not as "great" feeling as the higher-end Loomis rods. Other companies make just as good a rod and better. The E6X rods are made with the same eqpt I believe in the USA just like the higher-end Loomis rods, just a difference in materials. The NRX sticks are stupid expensive but you will know why once you get one in your hands and fish with it.

hmmm
Posted By: 361V

Re: Jimmy Houston on La Perla - 11/19/15 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Jay Kumar
OK? Guess that's what Jimmy was fishing with? :-)
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum