Texas Fishing Forum

Rayburn water cooler

Posted By: C.J

Rayburn water cooler - 11/06/15 06:19 AM

Headed to Rayburn this weekend just want to know what water cooler is with resent rains.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Rayburn water cooler - 11/06/15 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: C.J
Headed to Rayburn this weekend just want to know what water cooler is with resent rains.

I'm partial to igloo...
Posted By: JSpeckETx

Re: Rayburn water cooler - 11/06/15 10:45 AM

Plus 1 on Igloo.. roflmao

A week ago the water clearity was good around mid-lake. I would call it slightly stained with 2-3' of clearity (better or worse). I didn't do a lot of running around so it could vary and probably does in different creeks.
Posted By: WillieKetchum

Re: Rayburn water cooler - 11/06/15 01:39 PM

The resent rains have cooled things down a lot. Most people are still packing their Yeti around, but I see no reason to have it onboard. Just throw your drinks in the boat cooler with a little ice and rockon
Posted By: Nutman

Re: Rayburn water cooler - 11/06/15 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaret Latta
Originally Posted By: C.J

I'm partial to igloo...
Originally Posted By: JSpeckETx
Plus 1 on Igloo.. roflmao

A week ago the water clearity was good around mid-lake. I would call it slightly stained with 2-3' of clearity (better or worse). I didn't do a lot of running around so it could vary and probably does in different creeks.

wait a minute.....
I understand Jaret's initial jab,,,,, a little one from the left based on spell check,,,,but if you are going to repeat it, then make a comment, you need to be sure that you haven't misspelled a word in YOUR post, such as "CLARITY" (twice)

or maybe that was just your way of making him feel better !
cheers
thumb
frkazoid
Posted By: JSpeckETx

Re: Rayburn water cooler - 11/06/15 02:32 PM

wait a minute.....
I understand Jaret's initial jab,,,,, a little one from the left based on spell check,,,,but if you are going to repeat it, then make a comment, you need to be sure that you haven't misspelled a word in YOUR post, such as "CLARITY" (twice)

He says to the only one who answered the mans question. lol
Do they call that thread hijacking? Good call Nutjob
Posted By: Nutman

Re: Rayburn water cooler - 11/06/15 02:35 PM

allin fun....all in fun roflmao fish
I like emojies
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum