Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing for River "Special"

Posted By: Tony Clark @ Lake Fork

Fishing for River "Special" - 10/22/15 03:08 AM

Our Grandson River was diagnosed with Neuroblastom cancer last Thanksgiving week,just before they were coming to visit us on Lake Fork to have fun on this great lake and enjoy Thanksgiving as a family.We were devastated hearing the heart breaking news that week!It has been almost a year since his treatments started for this brave 3 year old.Let me tell you not many 3 year olds can sign language there ABC's and count to 100,he is an amazing inspiration for me.He absolutely loves Thomas the train and can tell you all the names of the characters,and can actually read there books.I'm offering $50 discounts on any trip now thru March,Bass,Crappie,ect except catfish.I want to Thank all the friends and business's around the lake for donating to #TeamRiver He has a long way to go however with our thoughts and prayers we can stay positive and let God do what he does Best! Thanks in advance!
Posted By: GoArmy

Re: Fishing for River "Special" - 10/22/15 02:37 PM

Prayers are still there for River. angel2
Posted By: Tony Clark @ Lake Fork

Re: Fishing for River "Special" - 10/30/15 05:29 PM

Add me to Guides List for Fishing Lo, for a half day guide trip bass or crappie.
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: Fishing for River "Special" - 10/30/15 05:37 PM

Prayers sent for River and family.
Posted By: structure man(Guide on RC)

Re: Fishing for River "Special" - 10/30/15 05:37 PM

Sorry to hear about the grandson, I am sure your family is devastated. I will be praying for him and will try and send business your way.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum