Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork This Morning 10/10

Posted By: Billy_Lawson

Lake Fork This Morning 10/10 - 10/10/15 03:13 PM

Good bite this morning with one pretty good one to go with it. Had 8 this morning at the first stop including the big one on the very first cast. Have had a couple more since then for an even ten so far today. The bite at fork is getting better quick. Caught my fish this morning on a tx rig LFT hyper stick in green pumpkin and 6th sense crush 50x sq. bill in chart. black back. And hey, its still early!!

Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: Lake Fork This Morning 10/10 - 10/10/15 06:37 PM

Good job Billy! thumb
Posted By: Kicked Duck

Re: Lake Fork This Morning 10/10 - 10/10/15 08:11 PM

Nice
Posted By: Billy_Lawson

Re: Lake Fork This Morning 10/10 - 10/10/15 11:25 PM

Had a few more for a total of 15 before going in at 12:30. As the morning progressed the shakey head and 3/4 oz flipping jig became the key tools for me today. Green pumpkin with blue on the jig color and on the shakey head I am taking a Lake Fork Tackle 10 inch worm and tearing the ribbon tail off. Using the watermelon blue flake color. I caught fish shallow around docks and timber early and later in the day I was pitching to timber on a flat that is 8-10 ft. deep with a creek chanel running next to it about halfway back in a big main lake bay area. The bite on Fork is getting better fast. Let me know if I can help in any way on your next Lake Fork trip.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum