Texas Fishing Forum

Heavy West Texas rains

Posted By: Razorback

Heavy West Texas rains - 10/08/15 04:27 PM

Any of it affecting, or going to affect, the lake levels at Amistad and/or Falcon? It sounds like they have been getting pounded with heavy rain for days.
Posted By: mudd

Re: Heavy West Texas rains - 10/08/15 04:33 PM

Drove thru west Texas on 20 yesterday and a lot of standing water out that way. Last time we came thru over. Month ago was dry and dead looking. Hopefully it will help u guys out
Posted By: pil,b

Re: Heavy West Texas rains - 10/08/15 07:09 PM

Don't need too much at Amistad, it will knock the grass back, sloe rise would be OK. fish
Posted By: ksalmon

Re: Heavy West Texas rains - 10/08/15 07:24 PM

Had someone tell me JB Thomas was actually clear. Anyone been out there since the past rise? That lake has always been a mudhole anytime I have been there.
Posted By: STEVE B

Re: Heavy West Texas rains - 10/08/15 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: mudd
Drove thru west Texas on 20 yesterday and a lot of standing water out that way. Last time we came thru over. Month ago was dry and dead looking. Hopefully it will help u guys out
give it a few days and it will look like that again, thats life in west texas..
Posted By: fishincontrol

Re: Heavy West Texas rains - 10/09/15 02:18 AM

I got hammered by storms between Ozona and Sonora this afternoon...
Posted By: Anchorman

Re: Heavy West Texas rains - 10/09/15 02:42 AM

[quote=fishincontrol]I got hammered by storms between Ozona and Sonora this afternoon... [/quot

Dang boy you are out there! Been along time since I've been through that area. But that's country out there.
Posted By: 9094

Re: Heavy West Texas rains - 10/09/15 01:34 PM

We didn't get chit at Hubbard Creek. It split right around us as usual.
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Heavy West Texas rains - 10/09/15 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Anchorman
[quote=fishincontrol]I got hammered by storms between Ozona and Sonora this afternoon... [/quot

Dang boy you are out there! Been along time since I've been through that area. But that's country out there.

I am from that area. They need all the rain they can get.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum