Texas Fishing Forum

New boat!!!

Posted By: Pufferfish

New boat!!! - 10/05/15 09:36 PM

So i actually bought her about a month ago, but have definitely been getting my money's worth. Here are a few pics of my adventures!

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 09:40 PM

Posted By: Lee in Texas

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 09:56 PM

Alright !!! thumb Looks like you and your lil buddy are just beginning the adventures now!
Congratulations shipmate...
ah, just remember BOAT = Bust Out Another Thousand.... roflmao
God Bless
Posted By: coyotebass

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 10:02 PM

thumb

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 10:02 PM

Hahaaa! I've heard that a boat owner's two happiest days are the day he buys the boat, and the day he sells it!!
Posted By: Ricky Taylor

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 10:11 PM

Youre about to make some folks upset...
Congrats Nice Boat
Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 10:19 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: Leever

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 10:23 PM

How did the Bass taste? food
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 11:33 PM

Great looking boat! I looked at some Lowe's boats this weekend when I stopped at a local dealer. I might move to one of those in the future. I would have to have dual consoles with the ant-slip deck though.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 11:37 PM

Very nice boat and fishing!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: New boat!!! - 10/05/15 11:45 PM

Congrats. on the new rig. Very nice and it already finds fish. You sure someone else didn't already train it or does the PUP point you in the right direction? Ha... Good fishing.
Posted By: NITRO Z8

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 12:24 AM

Congrats on your new toy and I know you and your partner will enjoy it. Again Congrats.
Posted By: Kevin R.

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 12:33 AM

Very nice!!! thumb
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 02:11 AM

Great stuff! Keep them fillets coming those smaller bass taste pretty darn good
Posted By: jcarring99

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Pufferfish
Hahaaa! I've heard that a boat owner's two happiest days are the day he buys the boat, and the day he sells it!!

I've never been real happy about selling a boat unless I had another lined up immediately!

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 05:10 AM

Thanks all! My fishing partner does help a bit, she makes sure all the fish are clean before entering the live well! Rayzor, i looked at the non slip deck...man does it get HOT! I was sold on this model because of the dual live wells with built in minnow buckets, and the multi seat config option up front.
Posted By: KingwoodCat

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 11:16 AM

I have been a continous Boat Owner since 1984 except for a short period of time in 2004 when one boat burned up in a boat shed fire. I took me from Labor day weekend until Thanksgiving that year till I got a deal done with a guy in Denver to buy his boat. Other than that I have always owned one and can really never see myself not owning a boat. Way too much fun.
Posted By: Lee in Texas

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 11:26 AM

Thanks all! My fishing partner does help a bit, she makes sure all the fish are clean before entering the live well! Rayzor, i looked at the non slip deck...man does it get HOT! I was sold on this model because of the dual live wells with built in minnow buckets, and the multi seat config option up front.

You might want to cut a small piece of carpet for your 'lil buddy' to stand/lay on....yeppers...in Texas it can get VERY hot...
Just a suggestion
God Bless
Posted By: patriot07

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 12:26 PM

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: timbertoes

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 12:34 PM

Congrats, The Stingers are a nice setup boat smile
Posted By: txmark1959

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 12:51 PM

Congrats......and good job
Posted By: steve Mbass

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 12:54 PM

banana
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 01:28 PM

Awesome! cheers
Posted By: Insurance man

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 05:05 PM

banana
Posted By: ChickenRancher

Re: New boat!!! - 10/06/15 08:23 PM

I like the looks and featueres of this boat. Just curious, why did you decide on Lowe's?

Re: New boat!!! - 10/07/15 11:26 AM

I went with Lowe for a couple reasons. It was wider than either of the Alumacraft or Trackers i looked at, so the stability is incredible. It has two live wells vs one on the others.I liked the comfort behind the wheel, being a little guy i really had to stretch if i sat all the way back! The fishing space on the Lowe is just amazing! The other were sporting a 6-9 gal gas tank, this one is 19. It was just a lot more boat for the couple grand extra.
Posted By: Anchorman

Re: New boat!!! - 10/07/15 01:05 PM

I like it! Sweet ride. Enjoy it and y'all be safe out there.
Posted By: Garvin

Re: New boat!!! - 10/07/15 05:41 PM

I think this old saying mostly applies to morons who buy big pleasure boats and quickly learn they don't really like to go skiing every weekend like they thought they would, but the bank still wants that payment every month, and storing it is more of a pain than they care for.
Posted By: jafish

Re: New boat!!! - 10/07/15 11:29 PM

Like the boat. Like the wheels too. They make it look even cooler. Nice touch. Did you sleep in it for the first few nights? I would have. Nice to have something that is all new. My boat is 20 years old and still going strong. It was three when i got it. Hats off to you. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum