Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Grapevine Report?

Posted By: Sparlin

Lake Grapevine Report? - 09/30/15 02:35 PM

Morning ladies and gents,

Any update on the fishing on Grapevine lately? Thinking to head there this week. Appreciate the help.
Posted By: Delvec

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Sparlin

Any update on the fishing on Grapevine lately? Thinking to head there this week. Appreciate the help.

Great Report
Posted By: timwins31

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Delvec

Great Report

+1

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 04:40 PM

I added a ? to the end. That make it more understandable for you that can't read anything except for the topic? Hope so..
Posted By: SpidyChamp

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 04:49 PM

I went there Sunday morning, water is still pretty high but a lot of cover. Caught 3 fish, 2 dinks and one maybe 1 1/2lb all in about 10ft of water. Did not get a ton of bites. fish
Posted By: chevy2011

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 05:04 PM

How about the sandies, any schooling and if so approx. time of day? Wanting to use my A-rig.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 05:49 PM

I added a ? to the end. That make it more understandable for you that can't read anything except for the topic? Hope so..

Sparlin,
You are giving some of these guys waaaaayy to much credit to comprehend what the post was intended for.

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: SpidyChamp
I went there Sunday morning, water is still pretty high but a lot of cover. Caught 3 fish, 2 dinks and one maybe 1 1/2lb all in about 10ft of water. Did not get a ton of bites. fish

Thanks for the update bud.

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Ranger1

Sparlin,
You are giving some of these guys waaaaayy to much credit to comprehend what the post was intended for.

Obviously so man. Some people just likes to stir stuff up. It's cool. lol
Posted By: JoshMan734

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 07:38 PM

Don't know about high... Only a inch above normal pool! Lots and lots of little rats around points! Better understand out a little deeper! Last 2 tournaments it's taken 10 lbs to win and last Sunday only 5 overs for 20+ teams! I'm thinking the big ens are still a little jacked up from 25ft high down to normal in just a couple months! It will eventually get better!
Posted By: SpidyChamp

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 08:56 PM

It is higher than I am used to seeing out there. I agree that the bigger fish are probably still in deeper water or in the marinas. I was going into there until I ran out of gas and had to troll in, lol.
Posted By: timwins31

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 08:58 PM

Sparlin,

If you wanted to solicit a Grapevine Report, you should have said so, instead of trying to use a title intended to get people to click and then just hoping they give you advice.

English folks, you speak it, try acting like it.

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: timwins31

Sparlin,

If you wanted to solicit a Grapevine Report, you should have said so, instead of trying to use a title intended to get people to click and then just hoping they give you adv

I see you still don't have a clue
Posted By: jwcromer

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 09:47 PM

I remember when the TFF was a nice place to talk fishn,not grammer,or spelin

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 09/30/15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: jwcromer
I remember when the TFF was a nice place to talk fishn,not grammer,or spelin

I do too, It was in 2003 when I first started getting on here. It isn't anywhere close to the way it used to be.
Posted By: wishn4fishn

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 10/01/15 02:24 AM

Out there last Sunday from about 3P to Dark... Between the Mrs and I probably about 20 until right before dark, then had 3 back to backs, shallow fishin a sq bill... 4.5, 3 & a 2.5 lots of bait fish up shallow... Bite stops about midway back in all the places we fished..

Enjoy !
Posted By: Santonio Banderas

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 10/01/15 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: timwins31

Sparlin,

If you wanted to solicit a Grapevine Report, you should have said so, instead of trying to use a title intended to get people to click and then just hoping they give you advice.

There is a huge difference in speaking English and acting English(we don't want to start pulling our boats with mini coopers) And report should not be capitalized. Thank you
Posted By: JoshMan734

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 10/01/15 03:34 AM

Originally Posted By: SpidyChamp
It is higher than I am used to seeing out there. I agree that the bigger fish are probably still in deeper water or in the marinas. I was going into there until I ran out of gas and had to troll in, lol.

I understand that! It's definitely weird in March fishing a point where I was 50 yards from bank... Now this particular point is like 300 yards to the bank! Lake looks really good and the next few years should be incredible!
Posted By: Mayo

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 10/01/15 03:50 AM

Obviously more dicks are biting than bass... Usually a lot of STFU and move on works well on them...
Posted By: johnathonmharding

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 10/01/15 04:49 AM

keyboard warriors man!!
Posted By: hawghoover

Re: Lake Grapevine Report - 10/01/15 11:49 AM

been on GV every day for 3 weeks.caught bass every trip.most small but did have 2 3 lb small mouth and 1 4 lb large mouth.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum