Texas Fishing Forum

FLW TV schedule

Posted By: CCTX

FLW TV schedule - 09/29/15 12:42 PM

Watched the Toho event last night on NBC sports. Excellent production. They are replaying it tomorrow.
See link for the TV schedule
FLW TV schedule

BTW, when does the next issue of FLW magazine hit the stores? Haven't seen a new issue since June.
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/29/15 01:21 PM

My family watched it as well. I took 11at at that event. I saw 2 little glimps of myself.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/29/15 01:25 PM

bow_down
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/29/15 02:11 PM

Haha Brad I didn't mean it like that. Jeff Sprague made the top 20 from Texas at that even too.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/29/15 02:18 PM

I know you didn't I just had to mess with you. You did a great job though
Posted By: bigtexnick

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/29/15 04:47 PM

Watched it, too. Cool production. Could not believe some of the hogs they were yanking out of the lilly pads and grass areas. Wish they would focus a little more on techniques/advice, as opposed to the drama element. Although that is fun to watch, too.
Posted By: COHLMEYER

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/29/15 04:52 PM

I like that they have ole McCalmont doing voice over now.
Good show.
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/29/15 09:47 PM

why are they airing so late in the year? wonder if they had a hard time selling the show this year. most of us already thinking about hunting, but I guess still a market for tournament shows in fall.
Posted By: Chris_K

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/30/15 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Rob Lay
why are they airing so late in the year? wonder if they had a hard time selling the show this year. most of us already thinking about hunting, but I guess still a market for tournament shows in fall.

They are slacking on circuit breaker as well!!
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/30/15 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By: It's a giant!

Cannot wait for the next episodes. one of my favs ever
Posted By: johnathonmharding

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/30/15 04:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank

the man that narrates it hes the cameraman writer editor the whole 9 a 1 man operation him and his wife just had a baby so hes been behind but has some good episodes on the way especially for the fwc
Posted By: Jigfish

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/30/15 10:37 AM

I love watching the circuit breaker, ready for more.
Posted By: Outdoordude

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/30/15 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: johnathonmharding
Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank

the man that narrates it hes the cameraman writer editor the whole 9 a 1 man operation him and his wife just had a baby so hes been behind but has some good episodes on the way especially for the fwc

I have been hoping that was the case; a delay rather than a cancellation. Circuit Breaker is the best fishing-related production I've ever watched. Great balance of reality, humor and tournament dynamics. Can't wait to see how Daniels Jr finished the season.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: FLW TV schedule - 09/30/15 09:36 PM

so its not on wfn only on NBCSports channel grrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: FLW TV schedule - 10/01/15 06:53 PM

New episode of Circuit Breaker tomorrow
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: FLW TV schedule - 10/06/15 01:33 PM

I missed Toho, who watched Lewis Smith? Wow, Scott Martin and Drew Benton got into it.

Re: FLW TV schedule - 10/06/15 01:48 PM

If you missed Toho, it's on Youtube (the episodes are posted simultaneously on TV and Youtube--Circuit Breaker is also on Youtube)
Martin and Benton definitely had some words.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum