Texas Fishing Forum

Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish

Posted By: LunkersTV

Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/16/15 09:47 PM

Met them here on the forum and we decided to make a video together. Caught some decent fish and not a bad day at all.

Hope y'all enjoy

Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 03:01 AM

fun day for sure Robert thanks for the invite!
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 03:56 AM

Athens is a great little lake. Another nice video Robert!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 04:00 AM

Enjoyed the video. Good times! coolio
Posted By: Jigfish

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 11:53 AM

Great video, really enjoyed it
Posted By: Old Man Skeeter

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 12:27 PM

Great video. I enjoyed it.
Posted By: bknotts

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 12:33 PM

I used to fish there at night around all the boat docks. caught some nice bass.I want to go again
Posted By: Wildwood

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 12:58 PM

Nice work! Thx for sharing.
Posted By: Andy W

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 03:52 PM

Nice video. This is the first year I've seen and caught whites on that lake. I was telling a buddy that there were not any in the lake just a few weeks ago... then I caught one on the same trip.
Posted By: musiclife_7

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 08:20 PM

Fun video...nice work brother
Posted By: Cowtown Kid

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/17/15 09:33 PM

Thanks for the video! Nice Fish!

texas

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/18/15 12:21 AM

Appreciate it
Posted By: Kyle405

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/18/15 01:53 AM

You're a stud fisherman! Look at them big ol fish you brought in!

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/18/15 01:24 PM

Kyle looks like a cop
Posted By: Ricky Taylor

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/25/15 12:17 AM

Subscribed. Good vid

Re: Fished Lake Athens with one of the hatcambass guys..Heres the video and some decent fish - 09/25/15 01:45 AM

Thanks man I really appreciate it

Originally Posted By: Ricky Taylor
Subscribed. Good vid
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum