Texas Fishing Forum

Honey Hole Lake Waco

Posted By: Mark Jones

Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 12:10 AM

Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 12:25 AM

Good show.

Dang, that boy is growing like a weed or Bill's really shrinking.
Posted By: Lee in Texas

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 01:16 AM

Good show, have to mention 'Bill, nice goatee' !!!! roflmao
God Bless
Posted By: DAOutdoors

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 04:11 AM

The new boat looks good
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 06:12 PM

kinda boring,.. tired

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: JIM SR.
kinda boring,.. tired

As I've said in the past, we shoot 52 episodes a year and they're not all going to be gems. I'll bet you $100 bucks that Bill didn't find it the least bit boring and enjoyed the time on the water with his grandson. That's really all I care about.
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 06:53 PM

Kids like that are far and few between. Bill has an awesome grandson. I'd be proud of him too.
Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 07:04 PM

Some people just don't get it.
Posted By: steve Mbass

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 07:08 PM

Great Show!

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Ayon12
The new boat looks good

Forgot to mention the new rig, REALLY NICE !!
Oh, and any time with family is precious...was NOT boring to me
God Bless
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Jones
kinda boring,.. tired

As I've said in the past, we shoot 52 episodes a year and they're not all going to be gems. I'll bet you $100 bucks that Bill didn't find it the least bit boring and enjoyed the time on the water with his grandson. That's really all I care about.

With most of the fishing shows I enjoy watching, I'm not too concerned about how pleasant of a time the hosts are having....just my 2cents

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishinfellow
Originally Posted By: Mark Jones
kinda boring,.. tired

With most of the fishing shows I enjoy watching, I'm not too concerned about how pleasant of a time the hosts are having....just my 2cents

I'm certainly aware of the viewers perspective and respect that. I was commenting as the owner of the show I care about whether or not Bill is enjoying himself and his time with his guests. Especially when they're his grandchildren. Either someone gets that or they don't.

I think Bill earns his keep each week and does a pretty good job of making the impossible possible. Locating fish and keeping viewers educated and engaged in our format is a pretty big undertaking. I have a lot of respect for what Bill and Dirk pull off each week. Therefore I'm not a big fan of the boring comments.
Posted By: musiclife_7

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 09:25 PM

My wife knows not to mess with my DVR set to record the show each monday. Love the show. I appreciate that he doesn't care what he catches, even if it was sand bass like a few weeks ago. He makes the most of each trip and even tells you his tricks. Love the show, keep it going.

PS. If he ever needs a guest, put me on the list LOL. Just an average joe!
Posted By: Drummond1

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 09:50 PM

I don't claim to be much of a fisherman,,,, yet. But I learn something from all of his shows. I can learn about fishing from this show and not just about this weeks super-duper catch all crank bait.

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 09:53 PM

I swear that fella can catch fish in a mud hole !!! Honest.........
God Bless
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/16/15 11:26 PM

Mark tell bill it's time for a squaw video! I need to know where to go in a few weeks lol.
Posted By: jcatch7

Re: Honey Hole Lake Waco - 09/17/15 08:31 AM

I think Bill does a great job. If you pay attention you can see where some productive areas are on lake from a man that has been fishing for a long time on Texas lakes.

He is a stick that actually fishes on lake that you could go to on a short drive on a weekend.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum