Texas Fishing Forum

Johnny Morris carbon lite rod!!

Posted By: Bassslayerr

Johnny Morris carbon lite rod!! - 09/15/15 01:51 PM

Hey everyone. I am looking for the older carbon lites, with the dark grey/black color to them. Does anyone know somewhere I might be able to get one? The new white colored ones are a little heavier, more expensive, and the tips arnt as stiff as the older ones. Personally I'm looking for Medium heavy or a heavy and my bass pro doesn't carry any of them anymore in the black color.
Thanks
Posted By: gene30

Re: Johnny Morris carbon lite rod!! - 09/15/15 07:26 PM

I have two of them---but I'm not giving them up. Great rods!
Posted By: LunkersTV

Re: Johnny Morris carbon lite rod!! - 09/15/15 08:13 PM

I've got a few of them as well and they are better than the white..

I don't want to tell you where to get them because I look for them all the time but go to anglers in north Richland hills or give them a call. They have consignment rods and reels all the time. I actually have one of my reels there and they are great people. I usually get carbonlites there for about 60 bucks
Posted By: ETXsabre

Re: Johnny Morris carbon lite rod!! - 09/15/15 10:56 PM

I have a 7' medium and 7' medium heavy that I will sell you. Also have a carbon lite reel if you're interested.
Posted By: BlaiseWeimer

Re: Johnny Morris carbon lite rod!! - 09/16/15 02:39 AM

They have a few at the bass pro in grapevine
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Johnny Morris carbon lite rod!! - 09/17/15 04:15 AM

Etx I'm close to you and if you want to PM me a price and condition I'll be interested if OP is not
Posted By: Jigfish

Re: Johnny Morris carbon lite rod!! - 09/17/15 10:31 AM

I have a bunch of the older one's myself and love them. I'm glad to know about the white ones not being so good. Thanks for the info.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum