Texas Fishing Forum

TW not carrying dobyns ch extreme anymore?

Posted By: Bugzout10

TW not carrying dobyns ch extreme anymore? - 09/10/15 01:38 AM

Did I miss the news flash looked just now an see only two models available. What's the story?
Posted By: lodell23

Re: TW not carrying dobyns ch extreme anymore? - 09/10/15 03:52 AM

They had them discounted and then i think you could get an extra 15% off of the discount for their labor day sale so they sold out really quick. I was going to buy a champ extreme and by the time i got around to it (3 hours later) they were gone
Posted By: jbcarroll3000

Re: TW not carrying dobyns ch extreme anymore? - 09/10/15 04:18 AM

Good question. I was going to get an extreme 744, but I blinked over the weekend, and they were gone.

It does seem weird to me that they put the Extremes on sale, then included them in the 15% off. Also weird that they would let inventory get so low. I don't know if a new lineup is coming out (seems like there would have been some buzz if that was the case), or maybe like you've suggested, they're not going to carry them anymore. Either possibility seems remote though.
Posted By: Rob Matthews

Re: TW not carrying dobyns ch extreme anymore? - 09/11/15 12:33 AM

I was on bass tackle depot over the weekend. I was looking at getting a dobyns champion extreme for 20-25% off. The dx745 they had was a new version. Maybe there coming out with a new version.
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: TW not carrying dobyns ch extreme anymore? - 09/11/15 01:38 AM

maybe they will figure out how to keep the reel screw from coming loose. smile I just end up super gluing them, but maybe they should do that in the factory.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum