Texas Fishing Forum

The BASS Club Open event 8-29 Lake Conroe benefitting Keep Kids Connected

Posted By: Phnx#22

The BASS Club Open event 8-29 Lake Conroe benefitting Keep Kids Connected - 08/28/15 03:16 PM

Held out of Stowaway marina

6am til 12 noon. 75.00 entry fee with 25.00 of each entry going towards the charity.

10.00 optional big bass pot

Shotgun start

These are open to anyone events and also sanctioned by the SE region BASS Nation to qualify as FAST points for your club.

Keep Kids Connected is a local charity that helps provide laptops to kids with cancer so they may stay in contact with friends and family from the hospital.

We hope to see you there.

I have entry forms onsite and will be there at 5 am to register.

Re: The BASS Club Open event 8-29 Lake Conroe benefitting Keep Kids Connected - 08/31/15 02:07 PM

I want to thank everyone that showed up and fished.

We had 11 teams on the short notice and generated a nice donation to Keep Kids Connected. I want to personally thank the two fishermen who donated a portion of their winnings back into the fund to help. That is why I enjoy doing these type events, they always bring the best out in everyone.

Our next event is 9-12 out of Stowaway marina 6am til 3 pm. This event benefits Texas Childrens Hospital cancer research.

We hope to see you there.

Re: The BASS Club Open event 8-29 Lake Conroe benefitting Keep Kids Connected - 09/03/15 06:37 PM

Edited the results to reflect the actual starting time for our next event.

This is done so anyone fishing the Conroe Bass Midday Madness can enter both events. Please note that you must be checked in with us at Stowaway by 3pm no exceptions.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum