Texas Fishing Forum

Stopped by a bass fishing destination today...

Posted By: Mark Perry

Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/30/15 09:44 PM

Super nice folks too.
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/30/15 09:49 PM

Dang as much money as they've taken from me, you'd think they'd have more than 1 little bush out front! grin
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/30/15 09:55 PM

thumb

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/30/15 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: bigfishtx
Dang as much money as they've taken from me, you'd think they'd have more than 1 little bush out front! grin

It's really just a warehouse with a small storefront. They will bring g any product out to show you also. San Luis Obispo is a beautiful town too.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/30/15 09:57 PM

Thats cause they only have enough water for that one bush...

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/30/15 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaret Latta

Guess the green hills and countryside loaded with crops, gardens and winerves all grew by accident....lol
Posted By: Mulholland

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/30/15 10:22 PM

Oh man... I can't imagine how bad I would be in person compared to online... I am so much more selective about what goes into my web order cart than my in store buggy! Truth be told, when I order online I think about what I need and then I do some browsing and shopping, then I screen shot my checkout list, and I go shop it all 1-2 times more with everything I need and the few bits I've likely added here and there, and whatever makes it in the cart all 3 times around makes it to my doorstep haha! That's how I weed out the overwhelming impulse selections and don't wind up with 1,000 of everything on the website
Posted By: dandeeks

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 03:00 AM

hahahahahaha. Funny.

BUt really, I do really enjoy my experience with them. Their customer service is top notch too. I get the feeling they deserve their success.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 03:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry

Guess the green hills and countryside loaded with crops, gardens and winerves all grew by accident....lol

Atleast their lakes are all full...
Posted By: T54

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 05:09 AM

You're right, they are flush!
http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home/RegionalDroughtMonitor.aspx?west

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 05:20 AM

Originally Posted By: T54

Some of you can find negative in anything. A TW post can get some folks complaining about a drought 1200 miles away....
Posted By: T54

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 05:29 AM

I just found that your statement glossed over the water situation in California and made it seem like its a non issue.

Very cool that you got to go to TW.

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 05:38 AM

I just found that your statement glossed over the water situation in California and made it seem like its a non issue.

Very cool that you got to go to TW.

Did not gloss over anything. I was speaking specifically of the SLO area based on what I saw today.That area is an agricultural center plus is wine country. Its fairly green and lush.
Kinda silly their drought situation was even brought up on this thread. But by all means fire away. Much like we did they will get rain eventually.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 12:29 PM

T/W gets most of my online shopping. You are right Mark, people these days find a way to be negative about anything and everything.
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 12:33 PM

Lmao. I ain't been on a while but
this has to be post of the year!
Posted By: 361V

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 01:51 PM

[quote=bigfishtx]Dang as much money as they've taken from me, you'd think they'd have more than 1 little bush out front! grin

The right to remain silent...without the ability. Lot's of miserable people waste their time on here waiting for posts so they can put a negative spin on it...often completely off topic. (I on the other hand waste my time on here reading them for the entertainment value!) Cool pic & post otherwise. Meet with them about carrying your baits?
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 03:37 PM

hope you left enough money in your pocket to get back to texas!
have a safe trip back.
Posted By: FMJshooter

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 05:40 PM

"sir do you have any bags to check"

Posted By: 1442

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 07/31/15 11:42 PM

They probably had more bushes but someone ordered enough to make a brushpile and they just aint restocked yet.
Good trip report
Posted By: CrankBait1007

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 08/01/15 08:06 AM

wharehouse or not i'd love to see that place!
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 08/01/15 01:22 PM

Cool trip mark, I would be like the pic above if I made the trip there. I always drop more money in person than online.
Posted By: 96speed

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 08/01/15 01:58 PM

Pretty cool. How big is the store compared to say, LFT? Did they give you a tour of the warehouse?
Posted By: Mike Zachary

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 08/01/15 06:56 PM

I just got back from northern Cali a few days ago. I got to fish with Matt Allen on Clear lake grin. They are dry, but there is water running down the side of the road in irrigation ditches. That is how all the orchards survive. Pastures are burned up.

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 08/01/15 11:36 PM

Stopped here.

Posted By: bighead

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 08/02/15 12:19 AM

Very cool Mark! Got to stop by a couple years ago myself when I was working up the road. SLO is a super nice little town. The farmers market is fun and the Tri-tip sandwich at Fireside Grill is the best I ever ate!
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Stopped by a bass fishing destination today... - 08/02/15 12:30 AM

Looks like you hit the jackpot Mark, It would be cool to put a face to the place. Enjoy your travels.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum