Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Taxidermy

Posted By: Eland Slayer

Lake Fork Taxidermy - 07/23/15 01:55 PM

Does anyone here have any contacts at Lake Fork Taxidermy, or perhaps know if they are still in business?

They are supposed to be doing a double wall mount of my two largest fish. I sent them a deposit in September 2014 and had great correspondence with Charlene up until probably February. Since February, they have fallen off the face of the earth. I have called 20-30 times over the past 5 months with no answers to my calls or returned calls. I have also sent numerous emails with the same result.

Needless to say I am very dissatisfied with their lack of communication. If anyone has any advice or can shed light on what is going on, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
Posted By: Deputy T

Re: Lake Fork Taxidermy - 07/23/15 07:13 PM

Where are they located? I can run by and make contact for you.
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Zach Hughes

Re: Lake Fork Taxidermy - 07/23/15 07:16 PM

They were there when I got done with my morning trip. Someone told me they were doing all bass pro shops mounts....? I just heard that. I know they are there today though. Hope you get it figured out they are good people up there
Posted By: Pumadon

Re: Lake Fork Taxidermy - 07/23/15 07:16 PM

I just spoke with Charlene at Fish Replicas, used to be Lake Fork Taxidermy, only a name change. The phone number is 903-765-9999. Talked with her about 5 minutes ago. Hope this helps.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Lake Fork Taxidermy - 07/23/15 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Deputy T

Right hand side as you enter Lake Fork Marina, sarge.
Posted By: Deputy T

Re: Lake Fork Taxidermy - 07/23/15 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman
Originally Posted By: Deputy T

Right hand side as you enter Lake Fork Marina, sarge.

Copy that!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum