Texas Fishing Forum

looking for Hydrilla

Posted By: K.D.

looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 01:44 AM

Any recommendations on real hydrilla? Willing to drive 2 hours of Ft Worth....
Posted By: NitroRunner

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 01:58 AM

Speaking of Hydrilla what has the high water on Rayburn done to the Hydrilla beds?
Posted By: Chris B

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 02:10 AM

How fast can you drive? Toledo Bend is full of it!
Posted By: K.D.

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 02:11 AM

I have a gameplan. Mr Perry pointed me in the right direction. It just happens to be East laugh
Posted By: gwl2

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 02:47 AM

Imagine that. Toledo Bend is full of grass and is possibly the best lake in the country right now. Its about time for TP&WD to fix that problem. One must have slipped by them.
Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 03:13 AM

Athens
Posted By: David Burton

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 03:30 AM

Monticello, Bob Sandlin, and Welsh
Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 03:51 AM

Originally Posted By: gwl2
Imagine that. Toledo Bend is full of grass and is possibly the best lake in the country right now. Its about time for TP&WD to fix that problem. One must have slipped by them.

I was told the grass is all gone just like Rayburn but that was hearsay. I'll know after I get back from vacation.
Posted By: Coach2

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 03:57 AM

Toledo bends south end is full of hydrilla. I'll be willing to bet if you look up north you can find some I just dont fish up ther very much.
Posted By: Coach2

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 03:57 AM

Toledo bends south end is full of hydrilla. I'll be willing to bet if you look up north you can find some I just dont fish up ther very much.
Posted By: lamoon78

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 05:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo
Originally Posted By: gwl2

I was told the grass is all gone just like Rayburn but that was hearsay. I'll know after I get back from vacation.
You was told wrong then especially on Toledo.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 09:51 AM

Toledo has very little hydrilla. Thats milfoil people are seeing. Huge difference. No flipping bite over there this year. As far rayburn, goodluck finding hydrilla. Water levels 9 ft high fixed that.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 11:38 AM

We need hydrillia in all our lakes imho.
Posted By: Kevin Bryant

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 12:02 PM

I was on Toledo a couple weeks ago. Couldn't find any hydrilla north of the bridge. Fished the Patroon area. A lot of flooded bank grass and pads, and very little to no milfoil.
Posted By: reelswift

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaret Latta
Toledo has very little hydrilla. Thats milfoil people are seeing. Huge difference. No flipping bite over there this year. As far rayburn, goodluck finding hydrilla. Water levels 9 ft high fixed that.

^ Accurate Report very little hydrilla a Toledo or Rayburn for that matter and I have to agree with the flipping bite statement as well regarding TB.
Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: reelswift
Originally Posted By: Jaret Latta

^ Accurate Report very little hydrilla a Toledo or Rayburn for that matter and I have to agree with the flipping bite statement as well regarding TB.

So..... Does this mean I'm not wrong...... hammer
Posted By: reelswift

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 12:37 PM

R U back from vacation ?
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 12:58 PM

Instead of SAL we should have SAH

bolt
Posted By: CCTX

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 01:13 PM

Agree smile
bolt
Posted By: catslayer

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 01:38 PM

clark has it
Posted By: WillieKetchum

Re: looking for Hydrilla - 07/23/15 02:40 PM

I fish both of these lakes and yall have me so confused right now.....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum