Texas Fishing Forum

Need skeeter customer service phone no

Posted By: bassnbuddy1

Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/21/15 10:02 PM

Took boat to Lmc 3+ weeks ago for warranty work. I called last Thursday to check status. Employee said service would call me back.icalled again Friday and got same response. I called again Monday and got same response. I have called 3 times today to get same response. Help please. If I did not live 2 1/2 hours away I would go there
Posted By: Fish hunter 59

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/21/15 11:23 PM

Good luck call them! I've never gotten a reply from Skeeter. I have an issue with a crack in the top cap on mine and can't get a response!
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/21/15 11:31 PM

903-984-0541 Ask for customer service
Posted By: Larry Bench

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 02:48 AM

I had some stress cracks in
my 2015 an called took it to them and I had back in 1week. I was not happy with having to take back to skeeter but they repaired and I was happy.they repaired and can not say I us e d someone else. They did a good job
Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 03:53 AM

If skeeter handles their business halfway like g3, I promise it's the dealer. Ask for service manager or shop foreman. Service writer only knows what he is told usually.
Posted By: lamoon78

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 06:18 AM

Good luck
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Fish hunter 59
Good luck call them! I've never gotten a reply from Skeeter. I have an issue with a crack in the top cap on mine and can't get a response!

If they addressed or fixed all the stress cracks on Skeeters they would have to go out of business

Funny they can't fix stress cracks issues on Skeeters, Been this way for 10 plus years that I know of....
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 11:27 AM

I have contacted Skeeter customer service in the past and was treated fairly with prompt service. Issues were addressed to my satisfaction no complaints.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: RedRanger

If they addressed or fixed all the stress cracks on Skeeters they would have to go out of business

Funny they can't fix stress cracks issues on Skeeters, Been this way for 10 plus years that I know of....

Would you like a stress crack upside of your head?
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 01:45 PM

If calling Skeeter Customer Service Please review this video

Posted By: fouzman

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke

I'd rather have stress cracks than hemorrhoids, bruised kidneys and back surgery from running a Ranger.
Posted By: KB1953

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 01:59 PM

thumb roflmao
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman

I'd rather have stress cracks than hemorrhoids, bruised kidneys and back surgery from running a Ranger.

Jack is just mad that Ranger has been bankrupt and sold off so many times, that now they are a Tracker product...
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 02:40 PM

Ive had 5 and never had a problem with cracks. My dealer, Plano Marine, has always taken great care of me.
Posted By: ddmm

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 07:43 PM

where is LMC??
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 08:14 PM

Houston
Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by RedRanger

LOL...only Asians in Kilgore own the donut places.
Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/22/15 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman

Touche!! smile

My back can't be fixed as easy!
Posted By: Billy_Lawson

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/23/15 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bass_Bustin_Texan
Originally Posted by RedRanger

LOL...only Asians in Kilgore own the donut places.

and liquor stores
Posted By: FLIPPINaFX

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/24/15 04:30 AM

I just bought a new boat from lmc in Conroe. Fx to be somewhat specific. The front graph worked for two days and quit. Oxygenators never worked. Bilges don't work. They lost the cover and STILL haven't found it. That's not even cracking the surface, but u get the point. Kinda wondering if maybe there isn't a pattern starting to emerge....
Posted By: John P085

Re: Need skeeter customer service phone no - 07/24/15 06:40 AM

I recently went to LMC wanting to order a new boat. Talked with the salesman, built the boat I wanted and was told they would contact me the next day with a final price including delivery charges. A week goes by, never heard from them so I took my business else where. They finally call with a price 5k over what I was originally quoted, they had added all kind of stuff I didn't ask for on the boat. When I told them I had went somewhere else and saved 5k then they offered to price match, like really people? I was not impressed with LMC and would never do or send anyone to do business with them.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum