Texas Fishing Forum

lewisville

Posted By: bassdoode

lewisville - 07/21/15 01:16 AM

does anyone have any information on when lake Lewisville will be re-opened? i read where it was supposed to open back up on June 5th.

here's the link: http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/lake/lakefacilities.htm

i know Lewisville isn't exactly the most sought after lake but its my home lake! im tired of this pond fishing! lol
Posted By: JoeFriday

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 01:39 AM

It's open now.
Posted By: bassdoode

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 02:03 AM

it is? i tried to find info and that site had the most recently updated info i could find. thanks! ill be out there this week in that case woot
Posted By: wlgorman

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 02:05 AM

Last I heard the little elm ramp was the only one that was open. Can anyone confirm? Id like to get out there in the morning, myself.
Posted By: lipjerk

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 02:10 AM

I've heard on here the Little Elm ramp IS open.

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 02:52 AM

Little Elm is the only ramp I know is open. Launched there last weekend on Saturday. The Zoo arrived around 11am, and it was bad getting off. Maybe not as bad during the week. It's $10.

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 02:54 AM

Thanks joe.
Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 09:43 AM

still a zoo during the week too.

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225
still a zoo during the week too.

Good to know. I'm limiting trips until more ramps open. It's a frustrating experience once it is fired up. At least at Roberts, they have someone managing the ramp to give some resemblance of order. You're on your own at the Little Elm ramp.

Re: lewisville - 07/21/15 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: bassboy22
it is? i tried to find info and that site had the most recently updated info i could find. thanks! ill be out there this week in that case woot

Well, how'd you do? We ran down to the 35 bridge arm and ended up with one dink. And i do mean a DINK. I was in the camo aluminum central console.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum