Texas Fishing Forum

How could you not love this stuff

Posted By: CrankBait1007

How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 03:37 AM

On the water at 6:30am and off at 8:30pm only three fish. My buddy asked how do you do that..........Is's an addiction i told him wink
Posted By: lamoon78

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 03:50 AM

Yes it is I love it my daughter is finally starting to like going with me which is cool as hell.
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 03:51 AM

It's in our blood, my military friends who have no clue ask the same questions.
Posted By: txfsh

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 08:13 AM

I'm 58 years old and fish every day before I go to work. Every morning before I go my heart starts to race just thinking about it. You would think by now the excitement would have worn off. Addiction...yes! Cure...NONE!!!
Posted By: Ricky Taylor

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 08:41 AM

I've had a few days spent Dark:30 to Dark:30 without nothing at all... But each moment I don't think about what I haven't caught, but the potential that lays right in front of me. Keep casting and never give up!
Posted By: swimjigin

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 04:10 PM

thumb Agree! Fished on Fork from 8:30 - 7 yesterday, one 4lb and one 3lb was it, but enjoyed every minute of it
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: CrankBait1007
On the water at 6:30am and off at 8:30pm only three fish. My buddy asked how do you do that..........Is's an addiction i told him wink

awesome
Posted By: JimmyP

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 05:18 PM

Cool picture Crankbait.
Posted By: Ban-D

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 08:02 PM

I'm with you man. It's just relaxing! My best friend from kindergarten doesn't fish at all. He's always asking me to go out but I would rather fish. He doesn't understand why, but I don't understand who would want to sit at a bar every night.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 08:08 PM

Cool picture there Crank. The world would be a better place if more people took some time to go fishing.

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: collincountytx
Cool picture there Crank. The world would be a better place if more people took some time to go fishing.

I agree with ya on that one wink

Re: How could you not love this stuff - 07/11/15 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Ban-D
I'm with you man. It's just relaxing! My best friend from kindergarten doesn't fish at all. He's always asking me to go out but I would rather fish. He doesn't understand why, but I don't understand who would want to sit at a bar every night.
Haha just be glad we have the addiction to be out on a boat and not sitting in a bar thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum