Texas Fishing Forum

FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire

Posted By: HaulinBass02

FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/26/15 03:13 AM

So, I know this is bad for waiting this long but I kinda forgot I had this thing. A month or so ago, I was working in downtown Fort Worth and found an older Champion boat trailer wheel/tire, with hub attached in the road. Yup, someone lost it in downtown that morning. I picked it up and set it by a building facing Weatherford St. where it was found. At the end of the day I took it home with full intentions of posting it up that night. So, if anyone you know lost said wheel and tire you can have it back. You should be able to at least tell me what size the rim is and possibly the tire size if it is yours. It is a REALLY new looking tire.
My apologies for waiting this long.
Posted By: Brian McCarty

Re: FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/26/15 11:08 PM

I might know who this belongs to...let me check with them.
Posted By: Brian McCarty

Re: FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/27/15 01:34 AM

Wasn't his..
Posted By: Champion 2005

Re: FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/27/15 02:55 AM

I sold my old champion to Ft Worth policeman who works nights I wonder if it's his I will try and contact him
Posted By: DKennimer

Re: FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/27/15 03:31 AM

Hopefully you find the owner. I have the same wheels. They will be glad to get it back, they're getting harder to come by.
Posted By: fishermanfresh

Re: FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/27/15 01:31 PM

great rim
Posted By: Chuck29

Re: FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/27/15 10:11 PM

Well if no one claimes it I need one and will be in the Dallas area in about two to three weeks.

Re: FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/30/15 02:37 AM

Champion 2005, did you ever get hold of him? I have a guy who wants it if we can't find its owner.

Re: FOUND - Champion trailer wheel with tire - 06/30/15 02:38 AM

Sorry Chuck29, another member laid claims to it if the rightful owner wasn't found. If he backs out for some reason I'll let you know.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum