Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Club

Posted By: JohnnyCakes

Bass Club - 06/22/15 04:39 PM

I live in Frisco and I am looking to join a Bass Club. We moved here from Austin where I fished Clubs since the early 80's. Would like a club that is near to Frisco, any help is appreciated
Posted By: TBassYates

Re: Bass Club - 06/22/15 04:53 PM

www.centurybassclub.com
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Bass Club - 06/22/15 05:07 PM

I don't know of a specific club in Frisco, but you do have Celina Bass Club (about 20 minutes North) and McKinney Bass Club (about 10-15 minutes East). I have buddies that fish in each one and both sound like a fun group that fish a large variety of lakes.
Posted By: MikeW07

Re: Bass Club - 06/22/15 06:06 PM

Bass Club of North Texas meets second monday of each month at Spring Creek BBQ in Lewisville - about 20 monutes or so from Frisco

PM Sent
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Bass Club - 06/22/15 06:26 PM

McKinney Bass Club or Plano Strike Kings.
Our McKinney meeting is tonight at 7 at Delaney's
Tournament Saturday at Bonham
Come check us out.
Both are draw clubs and boater friendly.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Bass Club - 06/22/15 07:05 PM

RHBC is a little farther but we have a lot of members in the Plano area so not much further. Come to our next meeting on July 9th and see what you think. You don't have to be a member to come to a meeting. There is a link to our web site in my signature. Hope you find what you need! There are a lot of great Clubs in the area
Posted By: scott82

Re: Bass Club - 06/22/15 07:42 PM

Denton county has a bass club
We meet at bass pro in grapevine. I joined in May. They have a website and a fb page.
Very nice people.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Bass Club - 06/22/15 08:52 PM

StrikeKings Bass Club in Plano. We meet at the Razoo's off the North Texas Tollway near Parker. Fish most north Texas lakes. Fished Athens this month, next month Crockett near Honey grove.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum