Texas Fishing Forum

Pat Cleburne

Posted By: bigjim

Pat Cleburne - 06/20/15 03:41 PM

Anyone have any up to date info? water color,ramp conditions,level. Any thing? Just trying to decide if where I want to tomorrow.
Thanx
Jim
Posted By: 361V

Re: Pat Cleburne - 06/20/15 04:14 PM

I cant speak for the fishing but I drive over/past Cleburne almost daily. The main lake ramp by the golf course and the upper Nolan River ramp right off US 67 are both open. The lake is just slightly over "full pool". The water is going over the spillway(which on this lake is full pool) but it has cleared up a lot. Lets call it "stained". Does not look bad. All shoreline is covered with new flooded cover due to the last years of low levels. I would go try the new shoreline but worse case scenario go crank the dam. Always good for some bass and sandbass. Maybe someone will chime in with an actual recent fishing report.
Posted By: bigjim

Re: Pat Cleburne - 06/20/15 04:45 PM

thanks for the info
Posted By: BassKicker74

Re: Pat Cleburne - 06/20/15 05:14 PM

Spinner bait the new cover. Lots of little fish being caught. Flip reeds on west side of lake by boat ramp that is closed. All else fails go to the dam and fish the bubbles for some sand bass. Good Luck!!!

Find some brush and dip some minnows. You won't be disappointed.

Go early and get off the water before noon. It's crazy busy after that!
Posted By: catslayer

Re: Pat Cleburne - 06/20/15 06:49 PM

I'm from Cleburne and work here, haven't been in a few weeks... I would say it is back to its regular mud color.

Sounds like it is back to normal, lots of small fish.

Has anybody noticed if alligator grass is coming up?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum