Texas Fishing Forum

Congrats to James Slocum

Posted By: rugud2go

Congrats to James Slocum - 06/15/15 03:15 PM

Id like to give a big congrats to James Slocum on winning the AOY in Media's Cowtown Individuals. Great job getting it done this year.

A big congrats to Pete Hernandez on the 2nd place AOY finish as well. He came on strong and nearly made up the point difference...

Wish I could of made it to Chambers (Boat issues). But then again. I'd rather have a boat w/issues than not having a boat @ all...! It looked like it was fishing tough.
Posted By: Rockie Martin

Re: Congrats to James Slocum - 06/15/15 03:44 PM

Nice Job James!
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: Congrats to James Slocum - 06/15/15 04:03 PM

clap for James and Pete
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Congrats to James Slocum - 06/15/15 04:39 PM

Great year James!

Really came down to a tight race for AOY.

Petey, what can I say you came on strong this year!

Great year all around
Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: Congrats to James Slocum - 06/15/15 07:09 PM

Thanks guys! Congratulations James you definitely earned it I told you I was coming for you LOL!
I have to give credit to how I have been fishing lately to the guys I have fished against every year in Cowtown individuals, because I have donated a lot of my money to you and gotten my butt handed to me a lot in the past, but I've learned a lot from fishing with and against y'all! I Couldn't ask for a better group of guys to fish with and know! Looking forward to next season!
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Congrats to James Slocum - 06/15/15 10:07 PM

Congrats James! Solid year. Hopefully I can make all of them next year.
Posted By: Gary Ables

Re: Congrats to James Slocum - 06/16/15 05:49 AM

Congrats James on a great year and very tough fishing conditions,also Chris and Pete making it a very tight race.Really enjoyed fishing with a great group of guys in the Cowtown division!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum