Texas Fishing Forum

Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale

Posted By: Bill Durham

Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/25/15 12:23 AM

Did anybody else get the email from Dick's about a Flash sale on Friday.. I think it was. In the email, they were selling "select" Skeet Reese Rods.. 2 for $60! The price range on the rods were $89-$119. Well.. I clicked on the link and there were "0" results for my search! I'm pretty sure I responded pretty quickly to the email, but at that price.. not surprised they "sold out". Had to be a mistake.

BD
Posted By: RoosterHead

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/25/15 12:43 AM

no mistake - i have two coming and they paid shipping, did not take long till they pulled those off the sale , out of stock i am sure.
Posted By: fwfisher

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/25/15 01:37 AM

Ya no mistake. Carlos Rivera posted it pretty quick on here and I think I saw a couple others as well. I didn't buy any but that's a deal hard to beat.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/25/15 01:43 AM

I got it and they were in stock when I clicked on it, but I didn't buy any.

I find it interesting that Dick's Sporting Goods would name something with the word "flash" in it.
Posted By: SkeeterJack

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/26/15 06:24 PM

Got my two 8ft rods for $60
Posted By: Billybass1102

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/26/15 10:00 PM

My order went through and 3 days later I get an email from Dicks saying they can't fill my order.
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/26/15 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: SkeeterJack
Got my two 8ft rods for $60

hmmm
Posted By: lakewood

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/27/15 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Duck_Hunter
I got it and they were in stock when I clicked on it, but I didn't buy any.

I find it interesting that Dick's Sporting Goods would name something with the word "flash" in it.

Too funny.
Posted By: $keeter

Re: Dick's Sporting Goods Flash Sale - 05/29/15 03:34 PM

Anybody's order get messed up. I ordered the flipping stick and the cranking rod, when I received them yesterday, I got the cranking rod but the flipping rod was not there, instead they sent me 6'4" fairy wand for a spin cast. Those deals never go right for me. Now I have to send it back.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum