Texas Fishing Forum

Hubbard Creek

Posted By: RBelott

Hubbard Creek - 05/23/15 11:31 PM

Please tell me Hubbard Creek is getting some of this rain the lord has blessed us with.
Posted By: fishonmyline

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/23/15 11:51 PM

Not a drop yet. Let's hope the watershed gets hit hard.
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/23/15 11:54 PM

Got my fingers crossed. Getting pretty heavy rain in. Abilene right now.... Hope it keeps up

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 12:21 AM

I have been praying it gets full.
Posted By: ksalmon

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 01:05 AM

Come on El Nino!!!!

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 02:13 AM

Looks like it is raining all around the lake, on the radar.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 03:15 AM

Not where we need it.
Posted By: 9094

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 03:23 AM

I've been at the lake since yesterday. Not a drop, it split and went around the whole watershed.
Posted By: Razorback

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 03:44 AM

So far the West Texas part of the predicted heavy rain event has been a dud.
Posted By: Stompy

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Razorback
So far the West Texas part of the predicted heavy rain event has been a dud.

Yep,,they've been saying all week how bad it was going to be this weekend with flash flooding. Going to need a heck of a lot more than 2/10ths for flash flooding. Lake is still 26.53' low..
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 01:43 PM

Man I wish that lake could catch some water
Posted By: junebug88

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 03:00 PM

so hows the fishing on hubbard creek, is the boat ramp usable?
Posted By: B.K.S.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 08:10 PM

Our turn is coming!

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 09:50 PM

The gravel ramp is usable. The lake is very muddy right now, not many bites to be had.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/24/15 09:54 PM

Very Muddy..
Posted By: Bluecatkayak

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/25/15 04:33 PM

Looks like it'll get something from today

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/25/15 05:29 PM

Not much, storm moved by way to fast, it'll help a little but not much.
Posted By: Bugzout10

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 01:28 AM

How bout now
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 01:36 AM

It has to rain in an area about the size of a football field I think. I'm starting to think it and Ivie are doomed.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 01:39 AM

Got a good rain on the watershed this evening, not sure how much but it will run the creeks some.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 03:13 AM

It looks like it is still raining on it.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 03:16 AM

Is Hubbard Creek's watershed to the south of the lake?
Posted By: pil,b

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 03:24 AM

If it doesn't get a rise after today and night it never will, in flood warning since 7 pm until 2:30 am.
Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 03:40 AM

Yes sir. Sandy's watershed is due south of the lake and Hubbard's watershed is south-west of the lake.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 03:53 AM

Around Moran

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 12:37 PM

1.9" south of the lake last night. The lake will catch a little , maybe a couple of feet..Still 26.10' low this morning.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 01:50 PM

This is the fastest rise I've seen in the lake since the rains started a while back. It's up 3/4 inch in the last hour and 5 inches since last night.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 06:11 PM

Sandy Creek is at flood stage. Should get some runoff from that. Hopefully another round of storms this evening on the watershed.
Posted By: Panhandle

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: fishonmyline
Sandy Creek is at flood stage. Should get some runoff from that. Hopefully another round of storms this evening on the watershed.

run baby run!
Posted By: catslayer

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Panhandle
Originally Posted By: fishonmyline

run baby run!

and pray that we get rain where we need it... but not where we have enough...

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 08:45 PM

Up almost 6 feet since May 1st...

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 09:23 PM

Still down 25+
Posted By: gary purdy

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 09:31 PM

Got this just an hour ago from a cousin at Hubbard creek This is Sandy Creek: [img]http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/pics...hubbard_creek.j[/img]

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 09:37 PM

Sandy will put some water in the lake,but to get a big rise Hubbard Creek has to run big.That part of the watershed goes southwest to Baird.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh Seale

Yes sir. Sandy's watershed is due south of the lake and Hubbard's watershed is south-west of the lake.

who puts a dam on the NORTH end of a lake... come on its backwards to start with what do you expect lol

loco_2
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 10:32 PM

hopefully it will come up even more

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/27/15 10:39 PM

Wouldn't catch any water if dam was on south end. Hubbard and Sandy runs to the north. bang

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: pil,b
Wouldn't catch any water if dam was on south end. Hubbard and Sandy runs to the north. bang

I think he was joking.

Hubbard Creek is still rising about an inch and a half an hour.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 12:40 AM

Big storm blowing up right where we need it. Hopefully it's a slow mover and hits all three creeks.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 12:48 AM

Does Big Sandy Creek run all the way from Lake Cisco to Hubbard Creek? The storms are already moving north of Cisco.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 12:51 AM

Yes

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:09 AM

Does Big Sandy Creek run all the way from Lake Cisco to Hubbard Creek? The storms are already moving north of Cisco.

Is that storm to far east?

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:14 AM

There are streams in Moran that feed Hubbard Creek so it has the potential to put a little water in both major creeks.
Posted By: pkskeetersr

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:22 AM

those creeks from moran and cisco where running big time today at about 3 pm !!!

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:46 AM

Still coming up an inch and a half per hour and more rain falling on the watershed.
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:56 AM

I hope it catches a lot of rain...that way the west Texas guys in the catfish section won't jump all over me for saying the drought is over. In their mind...since this is the Texas Fishing Forum...I can't say the drought is over until Hubbard Creek, Ivie, Meredith, Travis, and OC Fisher are 100% full...even if Dallas is under 20' of water.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 02:06 AM

yeah were still in need of drinking water out here

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By: BrianTx01
I hope it catches a lot of rain...that way the west Texas guys in the catfish section won't jump all over me for saying the drought is over. In their mind...since this is the Texas Fishing Forum...I can't say the drought is over until Hubbard Creek, Ivie, Meredith, Travis, and OC Fisher are 100% full...even if Dallas is under 20' of water.

I'm not a veteran lake level watcher, but I don't see how Ivie can ever fill up, especially when there are two or three almost dry lakes upstream from it that catch almost all the water before it gets there. As someone said a day or so ago, apparently a tropical storm would have to sit and spin for a couple of days over an area about the size of a tennis court for the water to work its way into Ivie.

I still hope it happens, but...
Posted By: T54

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 02:43 AM

Drought still going on for some, but most of Texas should be about of the drought. Low lake levels and drought are not the same thing. Drought has to do with total monthly/annual rainfall and there are a lot of other factors that affect lake levels other than rain. Rice, golf courses and people from California, to name a few.
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 12:15 PM

It will be interesting to see what this week's drought report says when it is released this today.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/fwd/?n=drought

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:28 PM

I'll be praying for the lakes that need the rain, still get it while this pattern holds up. There are still so many lakes in need. angel

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:41 PM

I hope our "elected officials" have learned from the past several years and still continue to implement some form of water restriction. We need to plan for the future. Yes, we are in really good shape right now, but let's look beyond today and look ahead to tomorrow. Rains like this don't happen every year and we need to keep that in mind.
Posted By: west tex angler

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:48 PM

Is Sandy Creek still running into Hubbard

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: west tex angler

I'm guessing so, maybe just not at the volume it was. Hubbard has come up six inches since midnight and is still rising at a little over half an inch per hour.
Posted By: dragonsdaddy

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: west tex angler
Big Sandy Ck abv Breckenridge, TX 05/28 08:00 CDT 6.41 639 .15

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 02:06 PM

I'm not a veteran lake level watcher, but I don't see how Ivie can ever fill up, especially when there are two or three almost dry lakes upstream from it that catch almost all the water before it gets there. As someone said a day or so ago, apparently a tropical storm would have to sit and spin for a couple of days over an area about the size of a tennis court for the water to work its way into Ivie.

I still hope it happens, but...

you mean a lake with a MAJOR river, and a Semi major river and a creek that is nearly the size of a river running into it???

its filled before. It is a lot larger area than the size of a tennis court. The bottom line is ALL the Colorado river lakes are basically low. We need something to get the Colorado running and it will help from spence to travis...

Look at what that rain did in one night in angelo... get one of those in the right place and you can make a dent in a hurry.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: catslayer

you mean a lake with a MAJOR river, and a Semi major river and a creek that is nearly the size of a river running into it???

its filled before. It is a lot larger area than the size of a tennis court. The bottom line is ALL the Colorado river lakes are basically low. We need something to get the Colorado running and it will help from spence to travis...

Look at what that rain did in one night in angelo... get one of those in the right place and you can make a dent in a hurry.

I was obviously exaggerating to make a point about the tennis court, but what I was getting at is that there was a historic flood on the Concho River...I think I read it was at its highest recorded level ever...and water flowing in the streets of San Angelo. Almost none of that water made it to the junction with the South Concho and into Ivie because O.C. Fisher was basically dry and it along with Twin Buttes caught almost all of it. Fisher came up something like 24 feet in one day, but it's still so low that even another flood on the Concho wouldn't fill it. The same applies with the Colorado considering there are still numerous lakes upstream that are low and will catch water before it can get to Ivie.

From a distance, it looks like the sure way for water to get into Ivie is for heavy rain to fall between San Angelo and the lake. That's not a tennis court, but it's not a huge area, either.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 03:00 PM

I was obviously exaggerating to make a point about the tennis court, but what I was getting at is that there was a historic flood on the Concho River...I think I read it was at its highest recorded level ever...and water flowing in the streets of San Angelo. Almost none of that water made it to the junction with the South Concho and into Ivie because O.C. Fisher was basically dry and it along with Twin Buttes caught almost all of it. Fisher came up something like 24 feet in one day, but it's still so low that even another flood on the Concho wouldn't fill it. The same applies with the Colorado considering there are still numerous lakes upstream that are low and will catch water before it can get to Ivie.

From a distance, it looks like the sure way for water to get into Ivie is for heavy rain to fall between San Angelo and the lake. That's not a tennis court, but it's not a huge area, either.

I mean the highest flood ever was when the Concho was up to the second story of the Cactus as the story goes... sooo Idk how that would have been a record.

My point is there are a lot of places it can fall to help ivie... I mean Yeah if we could get enough that oc and Spence would go over the spill way it would be HUGE. But I truly think that will take a tropical storm. I think if we get what we have been in the right area it would make a huge impact on ivie
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh Seale
I hope our "elected officials" have learned from the past several years and still continue to implement some form of water restriction. We need to plan for the future. Yes, we are in really good shape right now, but let's look beyond today and look ahead to tomorrow. Rains like this don't happen every year and we need to keep that in mind.
AMEN !

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 04:29 PM

Ivie does have a pretty decent watershed. It has just been unfortunate that it hasn't fallen in the right area yet. It would take one heck of a rain to fill it up in one go.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 05:06 PM

So far this month San Angelo has officially recorded 7.84 inches of rain. That's five and a half inches more than normal. The average annual rainfall is only 21.85 inches so they have gotten over a third of what they normally get in a year in the first 27 days of May. I hope they are able to capitalize on this rainy pattern because it's not going to last forever...or maybe even much longer.

Speaking of which, places all over the South Plains to the Panhandle, such as Lubbock, Amarillo, and Borger, have gotten 9-10 inches of rain so far this month. More is falling or on the way today. The heavy rains have been tragic for some but a blessing for a huge part of the state.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 11:13 PM

Heavy, heavy rain is on top of and just north of the lake. It's a slow moving system so if it moves over Hubbard Creek's watershed it could do some real good.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/28/15 11:30 PM

The likelihood of all the lakes on the Colorado chain ever being full again seems pretty slim to me.

A couple years ago the Ivie watershed got 10 inches of rain in one day and the lake only came up 17 feet.

Essentially you would need apocalyptic flooding in 3 different places to fill up Spence, Ivie and Buchanan

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 12:43 AM

got my fingers crossed again

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 01:43 AM

O.C. Fisher just came up 3 inches in 15 minutes and Ivie is rising, too. So is Hubbard Creek. Everyone from Central Oklahoma to the Big Bend is getting in on tonight's rain.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 01:48 AM

Come on Hubbard,like to have water under my dock again!

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 01:59 AM

Flood warning for counties around Ivie, including the towns of Paint Rock, Eola, and Ballinger. Streams and arroyos said to be flooding.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 02:18 AM

Getting good amounts of rain in Abilene right now

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 02:30 AM

Originally Posted By: T54
The likelihood of all the lakes on the Colorado chain ever being full again seems pretty slim to me.

A couple years ago the Ivie watershed got 10 inches of rain in one day and the lake only came up 17 feet.

Essentially you would need apocalyptic flooding in 3 different places to fill up Spence, Ivie and Buchanan

... most ignorant comment tonight award.

They have filled up more than once b4 aND it wasnt apocoliptic... is rain gona stop..FOREVER

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 02:33 AM

I'm probably going to be chasing my little dock around on the lake tomorrow. I'm sure it is going to float off its anchor poles tonight!
This is a great rain so far and all over the watershed.

And I hate to start something but I think that Ivie has only actually been full once and Spence only once and I'm not sure if it actually ever got full.
I believe Ivie could fill up again and will one day but I doubt Spence will ever get close.
Ivie gas a lot better watershed than Spence with two rivers and 2 major creeks.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 02:38 AM

I sincerely hope you guys fill back up and you can get back to enjoying a great lake. Ya'll have had it tough for too long.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 02:44 AM

Mark
This won't fill us up but if we could catch 10 foot before summer and be at around 16 foot low it would be great. Normally we get some big rains in late June or July around here so we would be good.
Plus at less than 20 foot low you can launch with ease and the new flooded stuff will be fun.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: 9094
Mark
This won't fill us up but if we could catch 10 foot before summer and be at around 16 foot low it would be great. Normally we get some big rains in late June or July around here so we would be good.
Plus at less than 20 foot low you can launch with ease and the new flooded stuff will be fun.

sounds as good as you can hope for. I was stunned at how fast Bridgeport came up so you never know. Its actually over pool now.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: T54

... most ignorant comment tonight award.

They have filled up more than once b4 aND it wasnt apocoliptic... is rain gona stop..FOREVER

I could have been more clear on the statement I bolded. I really don't ever seeing Spence, Ivie, Buch and Travis being full or even near full at the same time. It is going to take multiple, abnormal rain events to fill up all the lakes on the Colorado chain. -65, -44, -28, -22 from Spence to Travis. Rain into Spence isn't going to help Ivie, same goes down the chain. Normal (non-drought) rain is not going to fill all these lakes. Obviously this year is way above average and the chances of all the lakes on the Colorado chain filling this Spring are about 0 at this point.

More straws going in than ever before, and downstream interruptible use customers (rice farmers) will likely receive water again next year so that is a lot of flows coming out.

I am pretty well versed on this topic, so I apologize for not making my assertion somewhat more clear so that it came off as ignorant. But I stick by my statement

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 02:53 AM

True. If we can get the Albany city lake full and running over it will speed things up a lot.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 10:49 AM

Hubbard came up 2 foot last night banana
Only 23 foot low now and still rising
Posted By: elm creek

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 01:42 PM

Ivie has come up 2' since May 9th.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 01:57 PM

These two lakes I want to see come up more than most. More prayers sent to Hubbard Creek and Ivie.
Posted By: capt grumpy

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 04:00 PM

Spence will never fill up because of damage to the dam. If I am correct they will let it fill to a certain point then they will release water to Ivie. I have heard rumors of what point they will release but nothing confirmed.
Posted By: Got the Fever

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 04:32 PM

Hubbard Creek and Ivie and everything downstream will fill up again. Some people keep saying the watersheds are small and that recent floods didn't fill them up. The watersheds are small by PK and Texoma and east Texas lake standards, but the lakes are smaller too. The floods of recent years were very localized. A 10 inch rain over a tiny area is not nearly as beneficial as a 5 inch rain over the entire watershed. It will happen and hopefully will happen this year. Hubbard has barely missed 3 or 4 times already this month. PK is letting out a ton of water from storms that were maybe 30 miles too far north and east of Hubbard this week. Leon is flooding and Proctor went from 29% to full in a few days thanks to a storm that was about 20 miles too far east to hit Hubbard. Leon and Proctor are small compared to even Hubbard, but the amount of water going over those spillways would have helped a lot at Hubbard.

So it will happen. Like most of y'all, I have my doubts about everything upstream from Ivie. There are a lot of lakes that have been almost empty for decades. But heck, if JB Thomas can fill up halfway in a few days last fall and then another 30% this spring, then there is hope. A lot of the rain is finding it's way into areas that can't hold anymore. Even the heavy rains in the panhandle aren't finding Meredith and McKenzie and Pal Duro. They are just missing and end up going down the Red and eventually will end up in the Mississippi since there are no lakes there than can hold any more water. It's a shame. 30 miles to the west or south and that water would stay where it's needed...

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: gary purdy
Got this just an hour ago from a cousin at Hubbard creek This is Sandy Creek: [img]http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/pics...hubbard_creek.j[/img]

Sorry...I hopped on here just hoping to find some pictures of the creeks at Hubbard. Anybody know where exactly this pic was taken?
Posted By: Zach2

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 06:59 PM

Saw this from Facebook. It said this was Sandy Creek near Eolian

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Zach23

Saw this from Facebook. It said this was Sandy Creek near Eolian

That's awesome! Never heard of Eolian, but Google knew where it was.
Posted By: pkskeetersr

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 08:25 PM

I saw that Wednesday and it was rolling yesterday not as good but today I bet it is going good !!!!

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 09:30 PM

My 2 cents on Ivie and Hubbard and all the other West Texas lakes being full are we need to Stop Wasting Water!The cities that use these lakes for what they were built for need to conserve water even in wet years,the days of using all the water you want ie;watering the yard every day and letting it run down the street or washing your car and letting the hose run in the driveway or the cities planting plants and trees all over that need water should be over.we should be using more zero-scape? in our landscaping,if we had been in more of a conservation mode the last several years our lakes wouldn't have been so low to start with and Ivie and Hubbard would be a lot closer to full now,also you ranchers out there will understand this but the herd has also exceeded the carrying capacity of the resource.That means we have too many people trying to live on the edge of a desert,our lakes we have just can't keep up with the need if it's unlimited.Sorry for the long rant I'll get off my soapbox now!

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 09:43 PM

Haven't watered my yard in 3 years. fish

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 10:35 PM

This is Hubbard Creek south of the lake. Lots of water.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/29/15 11:41 PM

Looking good banana
Posted By: DaleMcCutchen

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 01:18 AM

How much do you think Hubbard will rise by morning??

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 01:46 AM

A foot or so

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 01:56 AM

Keep on raining! bannana2
Posted By: Paul Jeffcoat

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 02:00 PM

Any update after the storms that came rolling through last night and this morning?

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 03:13 PM

Heaviest rains didnt hit the watershed. Still coming up a little but if it would have hit the right spot last night it would have been a significant rise. Clear fork of the Brazos north of Hubbard is over flood stage. Just missed out again. Good news is that it's only 21 ft low vs 32 ft a few weeks ago. Keep praying.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 10:52 PM

Good news is that we can launch off concrete now! Plenty of ramp but if by yourself you will get your feet wet.
It is going to take a while it to clear up any. But right now the catfish are biting good.
Posted By: SpikeStoker

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 11:10 PM

Use the west side it's in the water and you don't have to get your feet wet. I used it the last two days.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: SpikeStoker
Use the west side it's in the water and you don't have to get your feet wet. I used it the last two days.

Did you see my poor dock?
Going to work on it tomorrow.
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 11:31 PM

How is lake x? Not that anyone will say publicly. Glad hc has caught some water.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/30/15 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris Borden
How is lake x? Not that anyone will say publicly. Glad hc has caught some water.

I haven't been out there to look. I would think it was full or close.
If lake x is the same lake I am thinking about.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/31/15 12:50 AM

I'm sure we are thinking of the same lake. If it's full that is great. Ha people I share info with won't talk about it. roflmao

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/31/15 01:02 AM

I'm sure we are thinking of the same lake. If it's full that is great. Ha people I share info with won't talk about it. roflmao

I'll be back Friday, we taking the ranger or the skeeter? I may stay 3 days if it's proper.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/31/15 03:24 AM

Yep lake Daniels is full.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/31/15 08:04 PM

No fish in Daniels!

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/31/15 10:14 PM

That's what I heard. peep

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/31/15 10:58 PM

Thanks numbnuts.

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/31/15 11:45 PM

I didn't say any thing about lake X let the little boys fish the little lakes, should have sent a PM fish
Posted By: Bugzout10

Re: Hubbard Creek - 05/31/15 11:55 PM

I already checked it out on google earth lol thanks
Posted By: txwhitetail

Re: Hubbard Creek - 06/01/15 12:47 AM

Thanks numbnuts.

"Secret" lake! lol roflmao

Re: Hubbard Creek - 06/02/15 02:40 AM

At what lake level is it that the good hydrilla will start growing back at Hubbard??
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum