Texas Fishing Forum

Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now?

Posted By: Big Brown Bass

Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now? - 05/21/15 03:18 AM

I got a buddy coming in for the weekend after Mem Day and was hoping that Whitney wasn't chocolate milk after that awesome rise.

Happy Memorial Day Guys flag
Posted By: Fishin' Rocket

Re: Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now? - 05/21/15 04:22 AM

Don't look like the same lake lol fished the bohemian tourney last weekend and the water on the lower end was pretty clear and it got a little off colored the further up the lake you went but not bad. The lakes looks a whole lot bigger now and the cliffs don't look as tall lol
Posted By: marschall

Re: Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now? - 05/21/15 10:08 AM

It is now going down and not that bad. Man it was amazing at the Bohemian to see anyone even catch a fish ! All my big bass I had in our slip in Juniper Cove since last January were blocked off in our cove by my slip because the tornado broke all the docks loose and the wind Saturday decided the would swing them all together and block our spot off ! At least I got 2 to weigh in..LOL
Posted By: T54

Re: Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now? - 05/21/15 10:31 AM

What won the Bohemian?
Posted By: Big Brown Bass

Re: Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now? - 05/25/15 06:38 AM

Bump for water clarity intel. Thx !
Posted By: tx2va07

Re: Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now? - 05/26/15 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Big Brown Bass
Bump for water clarity intel. Thx !

X2
Posted By: stubass

Re: Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now? - 05/26/15 04:14 AM

We were down there for a family reunion this weekend. Didn't fish, but the water did not look too dirty, from what I could tell. Came up quick and settled down again. Looks real good full. I would not hesitate to go fish.
Posted By: tx2va07

Re: Anybody Seen What Whitney Looks Like Now? - 05/26/15 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: stubass
We were down there for a family reunion this weekend. Didn't fish, but the water did not look too dirty, from what I could tell. Came up quick and settled down again. Looks real good full. I would not hesitate to go fish.

Thanks. Thinking about going out there tomorrow to try it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum