Posted By: R&K

Re: Honey Hole Possum Kingdom - 05/20/15 10:47 PM

Really enjoyed as well
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Honey Hole Possum Kingdom - 05/20/15 10:51 PM

Who is tony?
Posted By: Longhorn

Re: Honey Hole Possum Kingdom - 05/20/15 11:17 PM

Honey Hole is the best fishing show on TV bar none. Real fishing, no infomercials or private water. Great job Bill and crew!
Posted By: Brad R

Re: Honey Hole Possum Kingdom - 05/20/15 11:26 PM

I haven't been fishing on PK since 1985. What a lovely lake in that West Texas way, just like East Texas lakes have their "look."

Did Bill and Tony break up a fish fraternity? It looked like they caught almost all male fish.

Wilcox can flat out fish: all weather conditions, different lakes, most presentations and it almost seems like he has no one favorite way, well, maybe a Texas or Carolina rig rarely doesn't get used. Tony seemed to have the home field advantage and looks like he's a heck of a fisherman.

A great video . . . but that recent one, what was it, Bob Sandlin???? That takes the prize I think.

Brad
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Honey Hole Possum Kingdom - 05/20/15 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Brad R
I haven't been fishing on PK since 1985. What a lovely lake in that West Texas way, just like East Texas lakes have their "look."

Did Bill and Tony break up a fish fraternity? It looked like they caught almost all male fish.

Wilcox can flat out fish: all weather conditions, different lakes, most presentations and it almost seems like he has no one favorite way, well, maybe a Texas or Carolina rig rarely doesn't get used. Tony seemed to have the home field advantage and looks like he's a heck of a fisherman.

A great video . . . but that recent one, what was it, Bob Sandlin???? That takes the prize I think.

Brad

This ^^^

Bill and Dirk have really hit a groove over the last month or so of shows. Great episodes and some great fishing.

Super proud of the product they are cranking out. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. We are constantly trying to improve.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Honey Hole Possum Kingdom - 05/20/15 11:42 PM

Thank you for continuing to post the episodes here and on youtube.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum