Texas Fishing Forum

TTBC- Spectator Boat

Posted By: Do-Nothin

TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 02:47 PM

Who all is going to make it out to watch the TTBC? How crowded does the lake usually get during the tournament? I am considering going to watch, but want to fish without having to fight the crowd. Thanks for the info!
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 04:48 PM

I'm going this year. First time. A buddy went last year. Said there's plenty of lake to fish, but it does get a little crowded.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 04:50 PM

I was a camera boat the last day. There was little to no real numbers of spectator boats. Maybe 25 total combined for the anglers. Was not crowded in the least.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 05:02 PM

Lat year wasn't Memorial Day weekend, Mark. I was on the lake Saturday during the Legends tournament and had no problems running the lake and finding plenty of places to fish. I don't think TTBC will be much different.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 05:08 PM

If I was fishing on the pro level I don't think it would help to have a bunch of boats following me around. I'll just go see them at the weigh in.

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 05:32 PM

I will not be fishing during the TTBC.
Posted By: Jigfish

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 05:35 PM

I might go for a while then fish some. Being a captain for the high school tournament on Tyler and watching them fish for two day and I couldn't. I'm fishing
Posted By: CHUNK-N-WINDING

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 06:53 PM

Unless things change this week, there won't be a deep bite. All the big fish in the legends tournament came 10' or less. So get ready to bump some stumps if you are going to chase those boys around. But who knows, those guys make a living at it for a reason and I am sure somebody will find them deep.

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 07:09 PM

There are some big fish starting to show up offshore.
Posted By: catslayer

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 07:43 PM

kinda wana go...

ps whoever thought is was a good idea to put it on Memorial day weekend is crazy... its gona be a CIRCUS
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: TTBC- Spectator Boat - 05/18/15 09:55 PM

Found a good number of deep fish this past Saturday, a lot deeper then 10 feet
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum