Texas Fishing Forum

Bass clubs in Houston / league city area

Posted By: Tundrabasser

Bass clubs in Houston / league city area - 05/17/15 03:00 AM

I used to be a member of Bravo bass club many years ago and loved fishing the small tight knit competitive tournaments and getting away fishing for the weekends. I'd like to join a good bass club with good participation. I work shift work and that might hurt me turning out all the time but I'd like to try. What do you guys suggest? Which clubs do you like ?
Posted By: TallBaldCypress

Re: Bass clubs in Houston / league city area - 05/17/15 12:32 PM

The guys at Bassmasters of Houston seem like a nice group. I've never fished with them because of my schedule but Chris has always been helpful.
Posted By: Tundrabasser

Re: Bass clubs in Houston / league city area - 05/17/15 11:58 PM

ok i really liked Bravo and ive fished with Clear Creek Bass Club and liked that club but there are very few members left.
Posted By: Jim N

Re: Bass clubs in Houston / league city area - 05/18/15 11:03 AM

Houston West Bass Wranglers is a non-profit, unincorporated association of individuals, the purpose of which is to promote, foster and safeguard black bass fishing for personal enjoyment, relaxation, and fellowship now and for future generations.

We mainly need non-boaters, but anyone is welcome!

We meet on the first weds of every month at an undisclosed location (we'll disclose it to you anyways).

IF you are interested and need more info, please call me, Jim Nowlin, 281-748-1673, or visit our website!

http://www.houstonwestbasswranglers.com
Posted By: txmark1959

Re: Bass clubs in Houston / league city area - 05/19/15 03:09 PM

PM sent
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum