Texas Fishing Forum

Free Lake Fork Guide Trip

Posted By: Billy_Lawson

Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/12/15 11:40 PM

As many of you know I'm a van resident and we all know by now what happened Sunday night. I will give 2 free guide trips to the first 2 people to send me a receipt or proof of some kind of a cash donation to the van cause in the amount of $500 minimum. I promise to go above and beyond on this trip as this cause is for my neighbors. I will even guarantee a fish catch, if we zero, you get another free trip. You can send receipt or proof to my contact number below via text or email. Thank you for your support.

Billy Lawson

903-519-1542

Link to my website

http://lawsonlakeforkguide.wix.com/lawsonlakeforkguide

Link to donation website

https://www.cftexas.org/van
Posted By: TXWingStinger

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 12:04 AM

Awesome thing you're doing man. Too far for me but if I had the funds I'd do it without hesitation. Someone take this quick!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 01:25 AM

Very nice thing to do Billy
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Zach Hughes

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 01:28 AM

Great thing Billy let me know if you need anything or I can help in any way.
Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 01:53 AM

awesome thing you are doing Billy....donation sent thumb
Posted By: LakeForkLodge

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 01:59 AM

I'll donate a night here for the good Samaritans.
Posted By: Skeeter_1

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 02:21 AM

Good job Billy.
Posted By: Okhissa2

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 02:27 AM

cheers

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 03:03 AM

thanks for all the support fella's. Mr. Hummert get's the first one, now who wants the second!!

big thank you to lake fork lodge helping me support this cause!!
Posted By: papamark

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 10:09 AM

Yell at me if ya need something, Papa's Baits will provide a lure pack of Buzz Baits, and Spinner Baits for each trip winner
Posted By: ForkFisher

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 06:21 PM

This is a great thing you are doing.
If there is any way I could possibly be of use I can do graphic and website work if there is any help needed to promote any donation or fund raiser efforts yall know of.

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 06:33 PM

Thanks for all the support again, papa mark, greatly appreciated sir. Both trips are now spoken for, Steve Hummert and dragonsdaddy are the 2 generous TFF'ers that I will be taking out. Papa Mark, I will let you know when we get dates set for these trips and get with you on the baits. Lake Fork Lodge, I will contact each guest about lodging needs and get with you as well. thanks again for the help!!
Posted By: canyonking/Lake Fork Guide

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 07:29 PM

Awesome posts! I love texans!! Miss you guys! Prayers for the people of van..
Posted By: Blackdog21

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/13/15 07:52 PM

Nice gesture for folks in need.
Posted By: Tony Maynard

Re: Free Lake Fork Guide Trip - 05/14/15 01:02 AM

Billy you are doing a great thing. One of my drillers on my drilling rig lives in Van luckily his house wasn't hit but houses 1 block over were. He is at work another week but his wife and son are safe. What is sad is he called me and told me his wife and son went to her moms house and someone broke into their home and stole all of their electronics and a few other things. I just can't believe people can stoop so low.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum