Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Winnsboro

Posted By: coachmatt

Lake Winnsboro - 05/12/15 07:34 PM

Anyone have water level or ramp conditions on winnsboro? My dad has a tournament this weekend and he is not on the forum. Thanks
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Lake Winnsboro - 05/12/15 08:09 PM

Ramps are fine....lake is full.....takes 15 to win working man on Thursday nights.....but she's in a mood right now!
Posted By: coachmatt

Re: Lake Winnsboro - 05/13/15 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: txmasterpo
Ramps are fine....lake is full.....takes 15 to win working man on Thursday nights.....but she's in a mood right now!

Thanks for the info. Is this 5 fish limit?
Posted By: Randy Harrell

Re: Lake Winnsboro - 05/13/15 10:34 PM

Yes. Took 12.98 last week, but it was the only limit weighed in out of 19 entries. 8 lbs got 2nd. Only took 9 lbs last week and that was the only limit.. It has been getting tough.
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Lake Winnsboro - 05/14/15 03:18 AM

I'd come fish with y'all Randy but I'm not home in time violin
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Lake Winnsboro - 05/14/15 12:52 PM

Had a trip over there on Tuesday and they bit pretty good. Best 5 went about 22 lbs. Lake is in great shape. Wished I could come over and fish the Thursday night tournament. Maybe when I slow down a bit I can get over there and have some fun. It would be nice to see some of the guys I have not seen in a while.
Posted By: Randy Harrell

Re: Lake Winnsboro - 05/14/15 07:56 PM

Would love to have ya'll out. Congrats Marc. Awesome stringer out there right now. The lake is in great shape and has more shad than any body of water I have ever seen in my life right now. In some places they will completely black out the graph. Kind of hard to feed them fake bologna when all they have to do is open there mouth and fill up on steak.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum