Texas Fishing Forum

COE Ft. Worth District Lake Level Report - Updated Regularly

Posted By: JoeFriday

COE Ft. Worth District Lake Level Report - Updated Regularly - 05/12/15 06:21 PM

This is probably old news.... I ran across an online report that the COE updates multiple times a day. It shows the current level, difference between conversation pool and current pool, change in last 24 hours, and gate flow rate. If you hit refresh, you'll get the latest report they have posted.

They had Lewisville gates flowing 20 cfs and have opened them up to 3380 cfs now. Looks like they are trying to make some room for the Ray Roberts water.

http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/cgi-bin/rcshtml.pl?page=Reports&report=fish
Posted By: 04champ

Re: COE Ft. Worth District Lake Level Report - Updated Regularly - 05/12/15 07:36 PM

USGS updates their gauge data every 2 hours, but you have to look in separate places to get elevation of the lake and flow of the river below the dam
Posted By: brandon f.

Re: COE Ft. Worth District Lake Level Report - Updated Regularly - 05/12/15 08:42 PM

Wow, Lots of water being pushed out of Dam B.
Posted By: Hole Shot

Re: COE Ft. Worth District Lake Level Report - Updated Regularly - 05/12/15 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: brandon f.
Wow, Lots of water being pushed out of Dam B.

Noticed that too. I spent A LOT of time on that lake growing up and until my relatives there past away.

Since it is a relatively small shallow lake they must be getting ready for Rayburn +3.57 and/or Palestine + 2.21 to open up.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum