Texas Fishing Forum

Lure ID?? Do you know?

Posted By: Ryan Wags

Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 12:51 AM

Does anyone recognize, and know the manufacturer, and name of this top water prop bait?

Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 01:00 AM

It looks like a pencil popper that someone added a blade and feather to the end of it.
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 01:07 AM

Luhr Jensen Jerkin Sam
Posted By: RCarter

Re: Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: JCBfromTHF
Luhr Jensen Jerkin Sam

+1
Posted By: Stickchunker

Re: Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 01:08 AM

Sure looks like it's in the same family as the Devils Horse or Dying Flutter.

Re: Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 01:21 AM

Yep, THANKS!!! That's it. Luhr Jensen. BINGO!!! Someone gave this to me years ago. I used it for the first time, and hooked up very fast. I hate catching a fish, and not knowing the name of the lure. That pretty much never happens, and why I had to ask......and yes, it is a bit similar to a Devil Horse, but is a little different in shape.

Interesting how someone mentioned a PENCIL POPPER. I tied one on, and made like 3 cast. I caught it off and went with the LUHR JENSEN instead.
Posted By: 361V

Re: Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: JCBfromTHF
Luhr Jensen Jerkin Sam
Yep, done.
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 01:34 AM

Now that we got that out of the way.........you need to clip your finger nails. grin

Re: Lure ID?? Do you know? - 05/08/15 02:40 AM

JCB guy: I'm also a professional classical guitarist. I finger pick. (Hence the nails, and term FINGER PICK). I left the corporate world, and have made my living exclusively with my skills of music and fishing for 10 years....and I ain't quittin'.....Business is good, and always getting better.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum