Texas Fishing Forum

Grande Bass

Posted By: Falcon Native

Grande Bass - 05/02/15 01:40 PM

I placed a order on 04/20 from the website and have not received it. I have called and emailed them also and had no luck getting in touch with someone. Does anyone else have contact information for them?
Posted By: Will.i.am

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 05:17 PM

I ordered a bunch of stuff through tackle warehouse from grandebass 2 days shipping. It's weird that none of the Academy stores around town carry their stuff anymore. Wonder whats going on???
Posted By: Hitch

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 05:36 PM

Thier customer service has always been subpar
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 06:01 PM

Academy doesn't carry them anymore and Tackle warehouse is out also right now. Placed an order 3 weeks ago, I got about 1/2 of them!
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 06:24 PM

Academy still has GB.

Just order online. Shipping is fast.
Posted By: Red Eye Bandit

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 06:27 PM

Click on the dealer contact information on their web site. You can get a hold of them there.

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Red Eye Bandit
Click on the dealer contact information on their web site. You can get a hold of them there.

I called that number 830-448 -FISH (3474), it's a voicemail for a "Melissa" I left a message. I have also emailed them as well
Posted By: Fast Lane

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 07:47 PM

I remember when all the people on this board thought Grandebass was the best baits ever....... Pro Staffers and evangelist touting how you could not catch a bass if you were not using a GrandeBass Mutant or Rattle snake. My how times have changed....lol
Posted By: Shawn Mead

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 08:33 PM

Academy does carry GB, as does Dicks, Cabela's, BPS, some Walmarts and many Mom&Pop stores around the state. Tackle Warehouse and other online retailers carry GB as well. If one of these stores in your location doesn't have them, it is because they are sold out.
Posted By: tx2va07

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 08:33 PM

I just bought some Grande Bass baits at Academy last week.
Posted By: wagonwheel

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 08:42 PM

I bought some Grande Bass at Academy a few weeks ago. The "Snake-O" is an awesome bait!

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 10:35 PM

Ok, let me refraze, the two Academy's by my home do not have Grande Bass and both said they will not be carrying them anymore. I apologize for miss speaking. Thanks goodness tomorrow I have church, I will repent.
Posted By: timwins31

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Fast Lane
I remember when all the people on this board thought Grandebass was the best baits ever....... Pro Staffers and evangelist touting how you could not catch a bass if you were not using a GrandeBass Mutant or Rattle snake. My how times have changed....lol

GB Rattlesnakes still catch the hell out of the fish. I'm pretty sure that's never changed.
Posted By: MV

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 10:42 PM

I had to look for them at Academy. the had them on the back end rack
Posted By: Beast From The East

Re: Grande Bass - 05/02/15 10:51 PM

Wish their customer service was as good as their products.
Posted By: Shawn Mead

Re: Grande Bass - 05/03/15 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Smurfs
Ok, let me refraze, the two Academy's by my home do not have Grande Bass and both said they will not be carrying them anymore. I apologize for miss speaking. Thanks goodness tomorrow I have church, I will repent.

Which two Academy's? I'll wait

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Shawn Mead
Originally Posted By: Smurfs

Which two Academy's? I'll wait

North Tarrant and NRH
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 12:11 AM

That's my area Shawn, I'll find out tomorrow.. GB is the bomb, with the introduction of many new style baits you have a ton to choose from for whatever conditions dictate....

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: RedSkeeter
That's my area Shawn, I'll find out tomorrow.. GB is the bomb, with the introduction of many new style baits you have a ton to choose from for whatever conditions dictate....

Can you also find out why I can't get a return email or phone call?
Posted By: Will.i.am

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 02:01 AM

Academy does carry GB, as does Dicks, Cabela's, BPS, some Walmarts and many Mom&Pop stores around the state. Tackle Warehouse and other online retailers carry GB as well. If one of these stores in your location doesn't have them, it is because they are sold out.

Negative! San antonio Academy stores havent carried Grande Bass for months and the stuff they did have was marked to .98 cents and put on clearance
Posted By: APT

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 02:19 AM

We carry Grandebass. Have for the past 6 years. We will also ship. You can come by the store or order at http://anglersprotackle.com
Posted By: BassSAT

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 01:25 PM

I just bought some Grande Bass yesterday
at Dick's here in San Antonio..
Posted By: Texas Husker

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Fast Lane

IMHO, the rattlesnake, baby rattlesnake, magnum rattlesnake and the megatail rattlesnake are still the best on the market. There are a lot of "creature baits" that I think are better than the mutant, but you'll always find one rod in my boat that has a Grandebass soft plastic tied on.

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Will.i.am

Negative! San antonio Academy stores havent carried Grande Bass for months and the stuff they did have was marked to .98 cents and put on clearance

+1
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 04:02 PM

90% of the time, I'm ordering direct from the company or online

My experience with Grande Bass in stores:
Academy runs out quickly, but there is one store near me that does a good job restocking.

BPS and Cabelas hardly ever carry enough Grande Bass (maybe a few bags of rattle snakes and that's it)

Dick's might do the best job restocking
Posted By: Nathan "Bull" Montgomery

Re: Grande Bass - 05/04/15 10:58 PM

May be on backorder? I ordered a few back of the Megatail in black neon from land big fish way back in September of last year. Just got them in the Mail this past Saturday.

Rick do you still carry the megatails? The last tiem I remember getting any from you they were on clearance and I think I bought most of what you had in my favorite colors. Ever since then I can only find the mega tails online.
Posted By: BigRed53

Re: Grande Bass - 05/05/15 03:10 AM

Most Academy's still handle Grande Bass in some form or fashion, but it seems like nobody is handling the baby rattlesnake in trophy hunter color anymore.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum