Texas Fishing Forum

Granbury Boat Ramps

Posted By: 200Hawk21

Granbury Boat Ramps - 04/28/15 02:50 AM

Just checked the TPWD site for Granbury and it is showing the current water level at -3.88 and rising. Has anyone checked the public launch at the dam to see if it is open.It should be usable as well as other ramps on the lake.
Posted By: Go Froggin

Re: Granbury Boat Ramps - 04/28/15 03:40 AM

I live in Pecan and put in there this afternoon but noticed the Dam ramp looked like it was open. Lake is rising.
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: Granbury Boat Ramps - 04/28/15 03:47 AM

The damn ramp is now open. Lots of annoying jet ski's launched there this last Saturday.
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Granbury Boat Ramps - 04/28/15 11:02 AM

It will probably be full in another 24hrs.
Posted By: Bugzout10

Re: Granbury Boat Ramps - 04/28/15 11:47 AM

I don't like this
Posted By: One fish Bill

Re: Granbury Boat Ramps - 04/28/15 11:47 AM

Drove by the City ramp and Hunter Park last night both looked usable but were not open yet. after seeing all that dry land at Hunter Park for the last year I would be leery until it comes up a couple more feet.
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: Granbury Boat Ramps - 04/28/15 04:09 PM

The lake is only 2 and a half feet low now pretty much all ramps should be useable at this point. Not to mention it's still raining and still catching run off. We might just have a full lake soon. It will be there first time I've seen it in my 10 years to this area.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Granbury Boat Ramps - 04/28/15 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: bbassfishes
The lake is only 2 and a half feet low now pretty much all ramps should be useable at this point. Not to mention it's still raining and still catching run off. We might just have a full lake soon. It will be there first time I've seen it in my 10 years to this area.

About 06-07 it got real full, in fact the river was up to the bottom of the bridge at pecans main entry.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum