Texas Fishing Forum

bassmaster online

Posted By: catslayer

bassmaster online - 04/27/15 07:32 PM

What the heck, I can't find any of the new episodes online... what are we 3 events in? And I got nothing... would like to see the classic and I don't have cable anymore
Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan

Re: bassmaster online - 04/27/15 07:45 PM

Oh, but it's the best bass tournament website around....LOL! grin
Posted By: GeoFisher

Re: bassmaster online - 04/27/15 07:50 PM

Say what you want about the website. I can usually find what I need pretty quickly.

As for the TV Show, I think Zona and Sanders do a terrific job. Really enjoyed the coverage on the Sabine

As for the last one on Guntersville, I love Ike, but to see him struggle on day 4 was sort of refreshing. (Not that I wish him bad) Its was painful to watch his meltdown and him not having a clue as to how to adjust. It happens to the best.

Re: bassmaster online - 04/27/15 07:58 PM

but anybody know where i can WATCH these online? I haven't found any of this years
Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan

Re: bassmaster online - 04/27/15 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: GeoFisher
Say what you want about the website. I can usually find what I need pretty quickly.

Help out a brother and post the link to the TV show.

I can't be around the TV Saturday mornings a lot of time.....I missed the Sabine River.

Re: bassmaster online - 04/27/15 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan
Originally Posted By: GeoFisher

Help out a brother and post the link to the TV show.

I can't be around the TV Saturday mornings a lot of time.....I missed the Sabine River.

I know where every year back to like 07 is but not the new ones...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum