Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Guerrero Map

Posted By: woody123

Lake Guerrero Map - 04/25/15 09:38 PM

Looking for an old map of lake Guerrero, can't find mine, just came back and water is so high that nothing looked the same. We caught fish every point with trees but a map would help. Biggest was 10lbs 5 ounces
Posted By: jmo49

Re: Lake Guerrero Map - 04/25/15 10:18 PM

No map but curious where you stayed, and how are things between the border and the lake, did you drive in or fly

Thanks
Posted By: Big C

Re: Lake Guerrero Map - 04/25/15 10:29 PM

PM me and I'll forward info. On Chuy Morales. He's one of the top guides in Mexico. If anybody would know, it would probably be him.
Posted By: woody123

Re: Lake Guerrero Map - 04/26/15 02:15 AM

We drove from Alexandria La. 15 hrs to south end of lake, we have drove for pass 2 yrs to house friend still has in Casa, saw other Americans on lake, more than last 2 yrs, going back in June. Not trouble but know to drive only in daylite and stay out of any towns. 8 days total, we stay leave house only to fish and with our guides, lots of police on highway 101
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Lake Guerrero Map - 04/26/15 02:26 AM

Count me in in June, if I can find a couple of guys from this area to go with me. You will have to walk me through this though. I have only been driving down the West Coast to those lakes.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum