Texas Fishing Forum

Jason Christie Falcon rods

Posted By: Knot at work

Jason Christie Falcon rods - 04/24/15 11:50 PM

I picked up two from Walmart in Lucas of all places for 94.00 a piece. They feel really nice. I used the worm/jig pitching rod a few times so far and just got the Crankbait/buzzbait. Anyone else used them? Seems like I got a pretty good deal!
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Jason Christie Falcon rods - 04/25/15 12:03 AM

I've got a crankbait/buzzbait rod. It's pretty nice. I've only had it a week but I like it. Thrown a chatterbait, spinnerbait and big squarebill on It. It handled it all good enough to meet my approval
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Jason Christie Falcon rods - 04/25/15 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Knot at work
I picked up two from Walmart in Lucas of all places for 94.00 a piece. They feel really nice. I used the worm/jig pitching rod a few times so far and just got the Crankbait/buzzbait. Anyone else used them? Seems like I got a pretty good deal!

They are ok rods. retail is $99ea, so you did save a little. I have had the jig/worm and the crankbait rods at one time or another. They worked ok. I did break the J/W in half on a good sized bass though, so be careful of that one and don't try to dead-stick/swing a biggun.

All in all, it's a great series of rods made in the USA for under $100 ea. Tough to find a better made for for that kinda money.
Posted By: whatley2

Re: Jason Christie Falcon rods - 04/25/15 12:49 AM

Great rods for the $
Posted By: Rickmb

Re: Jason Christie Falcon rods - 04/25/15 02:15 AM

I use the crankbait rod for squarebills. It does a good job with no complaints. It's a solid rod for $99.
Posted By: Knot at work

Re: Jason Christie Falcon rods - 04/25/15 02:48 AM

Thanks ya'll. I did boat swing a 3+ at Ray Roberts last weekend with no issues. I hear they are the same blanks as bucoos and if I happen to snap it lifetime warranty.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum