Texas Fishing Forum

Jump in and go to Fork

Posted By: Donald Harper

Jump in and go to Fork - 04/17/15 10:40 PM

I need someone to go with me to Lake Fork on Wed. and Thurs. till noon. I am going to Tyler to pick up my boat at H & W Marine on Wed. morning. then to Fork and fish the afternoon. Slade is meeting me at the ramp at 4:30 to give a Lowarance Lesson. Then we would fish Thurs. until noon and come home.

Let me know if interested.
432-553-1874
Email: fishnteacher@gmail.com

Re: Jump in and go to Fork - 04/17/15 11:27 PM

I had a reply and found someone that is going with me. Now someone help us catch some fish.

Re: Jump in and go to Fork - 04/19/15 04:21 PM

My partner works the disaster areas with flooding in Victoria to Louisianna. He may have to go to work on Wed..

Checking to see if there is any interest in taking his place. I will know on Monday night.

We will leave Wed. morning 5 am. pick up my boat at H & W Marine then over to Fork for the afternoon. We will meet Slade at 4:30 for a Lowrance lesson. We will spend the night at Lake Fork Marina and fish on Thursday until noon and can stay longer if you have the days off.
Posted By: stroker46

Re: Jump in and go to Fork - 04/20/15 01:42 AM

check your messages!
Posted By: chickenfried76

Re: Jump in and go to Fork - 04/20/15 02:38 AM

I hope that guy going with you is ready to listen. Are you going to show him how to catch fish on all of your secret baits?
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Jump in and go to Fork - 04/20/15 02:47 AM

Folks this would be a good opportunity to learn from a guy who can fish. Anyone wanting to learn should jump on this.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum