Texas Fishing Forum

Dennis Tiejie

Posted By: Okhissa2

Dennis Tiejie - 04/10/15 11:33 PM

Anybody else think it's funny with alittle Karma seeing Dennis Tiejie Sitting in 54th one spot Out of cut same as he was a Sabine!!!!
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/11/15 01:06 AM

Pretty funny. Serves him right.
Posted By: Classic Used Boats

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 02:38 AM

He didn't win his protest for me fishing private water, now he is trying to protest me for fishing public water.

I guess the real lesson here - do not protest on second hand information! It actually helps if you know something!

Anyone for a game of pin the tail on the donkey? Dennis went first and second.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 03:04 AM

Wait, he is trying to protest you for fishing public water, as in he filed a second protest against you?
Posted By: Classic Used Boats

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 03:58 AM

He actually would like for me to turn myself in for something I did not do.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 04:33 AM

can't fix stupid.

Guess he is really butt hurt over not making any money
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 11:56 AM

I bet that he will be gone soon enough. I figure that he is not making any friends on the tour. Few can make it out there without some networking in at least a small group. Unless your sponsors are stellar you need to be able to make cuts and checks.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 11:59 AM

Tiejie is certainly putting a negative light on BASS.

What next? Ramp fight?
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 12:36 PM

Maybe he will bump into Ish somewhere along the way.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 02:45 PM

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Classic Used Boats
He actually would like for me to turn myself in for something I did not do.

I'm sorry to hear he is still troubling you. I've never understood guys like that. I'm speculating here, but he messed up big time by protesting your fishing area, which we know because the powers that be turned heel and reinstated your catches and pushed him back out of the money because he is a weasel. Now, he blames you for that embarrassing and regrettable episode when he should be blaming himself. Instead of, at the very least, just letting it go and moving forward, it sounds like he is trying to get revenge for something that was his fault to begin with.

Nobody is going to respect him (and it doesn't sound like anyone does now anyway). I agree with others; I don't think he will be around much longer with this kind of pettiness and also lack of results. Instead of competing against the bass and the field, he is competing against you and, more importantly, himself. That kind of behavior doesn't speak to a long career.

J.P. - that image is hilarious.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 03:05 PM

I love those Cleatus satires.

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/12/15 03:17 PM

First one I've ever seen, but it's a good one!
Posted By: the englishman

Re: Dennis Tiejie - 04/13/15 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: J.P. Greeson

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum