Texas Fishing Forum

Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open

Posted By: Greg Latta

Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/22/14 01:02 AM

Grand Saline High School Bass Anglers had a boat captain drop out and we are one short! We are currently looking for one! Call Robert Baxter 903-352-9764 for more info. Thanks TFF
Posted By: Chuck A

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/22/14 01:31 AM

When is the tourney?
Posted By: Alex Finch

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/22/14 02:11 AM

Saturday and Sunday. Registration and Captain's Meeting is Friday night.
Posted By: DevinJoe

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/23/14 11:40 AM

Have yall got a captain yet? I would like to do it. Sounds like fun
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/23/14 12:00 PM

who is in charge of the weigh in etc? I heard they need volunteers.
Posted By: Jason Callaway

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/23/14 12:55 PM

My wife and I are going down to help with the weigh in. If you can find Shawn Mead on Facebook I'm sure he would appreciate the help. Don't have any other contact info for him though. It's being held at oak ridge marina and he needs help from 11 am to 3 pm both days.
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/23/14 03:25 PM

yes they need volunteers. contact Tracy at Oak Ridge Marina. I believe she is coordinating the volunteers:

OAK RIDGE MARINA
2919 West State Highway 154
Quitman, TX 75783
903-878-2529
903-878-2513 FAX
info@oakridgemarina.com
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/23/14 04:38 PM

done deal, I am an official volunteer. woot
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/23/14 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Jason Callaway
My wife and I are going down to help with the weigh in. If you can find Shawn Mead on Facebook I'm sure he would appreciate the help. Don't have any other contact info for him though. It's being held at oak ridge marina and he needs help from 11 am to 3 pm both days.
Posted By: Shawn Mead

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/24/14 04:32 AM

As of right now I have 6-7 willing to help. That's including 3 Tournament Directors from various trails. Half will be there both days and the other half will be there one day or the other. That's not counting the others that Oak Ridge etc. may have had commit. With that being said, I think we almost got it covered. I would like to have a few more and possibly some reserves on standby if needed. I am looking for folks that are very familiar with the weigh in process. Please pm me if you are local to Lake Fork or have plans to be in the area this weekend. Please include contact information. Again, thank you all for donating your time and effort to the future of our sport. A huge thanks goes out to Lake Fork Chamber of Commerce and Oak Ridge Marina.
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Boat Captain Needed: Lake Fork Highscool Open - 07/24/14 01:24 PM

Remember, boat captains have to have passed a background check with your represented school.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum