Texas Fishing Forum

Elite Angler Academy

Posted By: bigbass1236

Elite Angler Academy - 02/09/13 12:24 AM

Going out with Clark Rheem on Tuesday and am quite excited. Anyone else ever take his class? What did yall think, like, didnt like, etc.. I know I will have fun but trying to get an idea of what to expect.
Posted By: Javelin

Re: Elite Angler Academy - 02/09/13 12:43 AM

Never fished with him, but he is a good guy. I beleive he will work as hard as a man can to get you to feel like you got a steal of a deal and to make you a better angler. I need to call him and set something up myself
Posted By: jake jacobus

Re: Elite Angler Academy - 02/09/13 03:42 AM

be prepared to be blown away. Went to the class a month ago. You will not believe all of the information clark has to introduce you too. My son and I had a blast, it was my first time on Sam Rayburn and loved the lake. Planning trip soon.

Jake Jacobus.

Thank you clark, still working on information for the lakes i fish.
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Elite Angler Academy - 02/09/13 03:22 PM

I went with him in early January, incredible day. Low 40's, raining and we caught fish. Learned a lot about my SI units and how to use them and prepare for the lake.
Posted By: Chris Coufal

Re: Elite Angler Academy - 02/10/13 06:33 PM

I was with Clark this past Thursday. We did classroom stuff for the first 5hrs and then we went out for 6hrs in the boat and easily had 70 fish! It was an awesome day! He is a great teacher.....a coach.....a very down to earth guy and one heck of a fisherman!
Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Re: Elite Angler Academy - 02/10/13 06:57 PM

Sounds like your going to have a blast plus some good pre fishing.
Posted By: bwj

Re: Elite Angler Academy - 02/10/13 08:34 PM

I took the class a few weeks ago and it is the best money I have spent trying to improve my fishing skills. Clark does an outstanding job of presenting his material. It is organized very well and the information is excellent. The first hour was worth the entire day's fee. We spent the morning covering materials and then the afternoon was spent fishing. The application of morning materials was so important in the afternoon fishing.

I had an added bonus in that I caught my personal best that afternoon. It was an 8 1/4 lb bass. I posted pictures earlier.

Clark is a class act.
I continue to apply the information in my fishing.
An experience well worth the investment.

Clark, keep up the good work.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum