Texas Fishing Forum

BASS coming to Lake Lewisville....

Posted By: Tony_Wornick

BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 09/30/10 09:39 PM

BASS Opens announced..
http://www.bassfan.com/docktalk.asp?id=7534#7534
Posted By: Alan Perrin

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 09/30/10 09:56 PM

According to the Bassmaster website weigh in the final day at Garland Bass Pro Shops!!!!! I can understand Grapevine but Garland.
Posted By: BassCat_94

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 09/30/10 10:13 PM

In Feb....Most likely it will be cold. Will be interested to see how good they catch them. I can only catch them on the warm water lakes then.
Posted By: Lewis Ville

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 09/30/10 11:59 PM

Of all months to come to Lewisville?....well, at least they won't have to worry about long weigh-in lines especially if we have another winter like this last one.
Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 12:50 AM

Interesting schedule! Talk about an even playing field!
Posted By: Brandon Dickenson

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 04:28 AM

LOL @ Lake Lewisville making the schedule...Boy my phone will be turned off the week leading into this event, not that anybody wants my advice anyhow...And I will be on the sidelines for this one.
Posted By: LvilleLrat

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 09:25 AM

This should be fun.
Posted By: TIM CLINE

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 10:52 AM

Lewisville has always been pretty good for me in Feb. I feel it will be an event that more fish will be weighed than you think.

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 11:15 AM

I think your right on there Tim. The bigger sacks of fish are usually weighed in Feb, Mar, and Apr. The few tournys I've fished on LL in Feb I've always did well after Apr I'm lost until the water cools down again.
Posted By: Shawn Mead

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 12:17 PM

Don't edit my comment. I am friends with the guys from RHBC. I could understand if I used vulgarity but it was clean and in good fun.
Posted By: ez_4_u00

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 12:18 PM

There are a couple spots on lewisville that can produce huge sacks when the water is real cold. If somebody finds them it could be unreal. Last January and Feburary were two great months last year.
Posted By: Brandon Dickenson

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 12:57 PM

wow I want a guide trip fro EZ or Tim....Jan and Feb have always been tough for me out there..but it is very hard to tell this far out what its going to do in late feb..The water could very easily be 48 or 58
Posted By: TIM CLINE

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 01:20 PM

Jerry,
do not get me wrong not saying it will be easy and I would bet the winner does not even have a limit everyday. I am just saying it will not be the dead sea and it will be a good event. The best days I have ever had on Lewisville have been in early Feb. When water is cold the fish will be very consistant on when and where they feed and a few people in that event will find those fish.
Posted By: JDB3

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 01:30 PM

AND...no lake lice!!
Posted By: ez_4_u00

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 02:20 PM

Tim is correct we had a pattern that would produce 3-5 bites a day for almost 3 weeks that would produce 16-22lbs on any given day. There are also some spots that you can find where the water is 10-15 degrees warmer than the rest of the lake at that time of year.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 02:33 PM

anytime you wanna go to lewisville and catch 16-22 pounds for 3 weeks in february count me in. Ill buy the gas and the beer.

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Baylorbassguy
anytime you wanna go to lewisville and catch 16-22 pounds for 3 weeks in february count me in. Ill buy the gas and the beer.

Ok I'll take you up on that offer. But I am going to blindfold you 1st.
Posted By: Brandon Dillard

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 04:07 PM

Why in the heck would BASS come to Lewisville??? Only sandbass in that lake. LOL
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 04:08 PM

Hope to find more than those tomorrow...
Posted By: Brandon Dillard

Re: BASS coming to Lake Lewisville.... - 10/01/10 04:47 PM

LOL...if I do I am weighing them in!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum