Texas Fishing Forum

God and Miracles (UPDATE)

Posted By: GoArmy

God and Miracles (UPDATE) - 03/19/10 08:40 PM

I know this may not be the place for it but I felt I had to share it since this is the place I post most often. I wanted to share because I am in shock and total wonder. It has been researched as best as possible so I and my family are taking it as it appears.
Many may know about my son and his wife and the lose of their 2 children. Many shared their greef as I posted the death of their children. First off as you read you will note the number 19, that was also the birthdate of Aleigha my grand-daughter. Also about the butterflies. My daughter in law loves butterflies and has a couple of tattoos and their baby room had butterflies. No one would know this but the family.
For those that see this as we do it is a reminder that God has his ways. Forgive me for this being so long

EMAIL MESSAGE SENT TO MY SON AND DAUGHTER IN LAW
I have searched for you for months and I don't even know where to begin. My name is Sr. Mary Christy and I am a Nun in Vatican City. I don't know why I was chosen to deliver this message to you, but I never question the Lord. For the past four or five months I have dreamed a dream unlike any other. The message comes from two small siblings.

In my dream I walk apon a feild, a feild with flowers and a small river that sits calm and still. Two small children sit on rocks next to each other near the river bank. The small boy has his arm around the little girl as they stare at a butterfly that lands on a rock directly in front of them. As tears fall from the little girls eyes, she lowers her head and says to the little boy. “mommy loved butterflies. They were her favorite"
The little boy just hugged her and nodded his head as if to say, "I know".
I asked the little girl what her name was, and in the most angelic voice I have ever heard, she told me. " I am Aleigha, daughter of Christ and this is my brother Zander son of Christ." The little boy doesn’t say a word but stands with a smile. I asked why she cries. She tells me that when she was a baby you would sing to her and hold her tight and pray but she cant seem to come to you in your dreams or prayers anymore. She asks me "can you tell mommy and daddy we love them and it's going to be ok. Jesus says it's time to pray, and we will see you again" and as she walked away, she smiled and took her brothers hand and began to sing Jesus loves the little children.

I have had this dream nineteen times and it has never changed. At first i didnt know what to do with it. I have prayed about it over and over and I was told I must find away to tell you. You have been blessed with pure angels of heaven. My message to you is, Trust in god and don't give up, let him lead the way.His love heals all hurt and pain.

God be with you,
Sr. Mary Rose Christy

Posted By: chargercody

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 08:51 PM

Very moving. God is great! That is such an awesome letter and it shows that God cares very much for your family. Praise be to Jesus!! I am looking forward to meeting him someday.
Posted By: Cruton

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 08:54 PM

Was this just a random email? How did the nun find them? I have never read the post about the tragic deaths, but I just read this.
Posted By: Cruton

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 08:58 PM

My faith has been struggling, and this just really opened my hard heart. From a selfish christian, that needs to be kicked squarly in the face...thank you

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 08:59 PM

The emails that were sent can no longer be replied to. They had their names and these are the names of their children. We have no answers as to how these came to them. The IP address was researched but does not exsist. ???? The Nuns name does exsist but she is over 100 years old.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: chargercody
Very moving. God is great! That is such an awesome letter and it shows that God cares very much for your family. Praise be to Jesus!! I am looking forward to meeting him someday.

x2
Posted By: Tom Lombardo

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 09:51 PM

God is still blessing you. The best of the best to you and family.
Posted By: slipweight

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 10:02 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us, It just shows us what an awesome God we have. I pray for God to continue blessing you and your family!
Posted By: Scott A.

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 10:03 PM

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD FOR SURE!!!

Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 10:09 PM

Great ,thanks for sharing.
Posted By: thecooler

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 10:33 PM

I'm lost of words but, man I'm glad I took the time to read that I needed that. Thanks
Posted By: GGRNR

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 11:21 PM

Thanks for posting this, sometimes we forget, he truly does watch over us!
Posted By: elkhartdom

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 11:39 PM

totally amazing, God does his work in very mysterious ways, blessed be the those who do beleave and work for the good of man
Posted By: secretbait

Re: God and Miracles - 03/19/10 11:44 PM

That is just some of the ways God takes care of us.. He is great.
Posted By: mo4packer

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 12:13 AM

Thanks for sharing! Made my day!
Posted By: bwj

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 12:25 AM

God blesses us all when we believe. Thanks for a very moving story.
Posted By: Texas Husker

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 12:28 AM

Thanks for letting us know this.
Posted By: LunkerDave

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 12:45 AM

Man that is great it just goes to show how great our god really is. God bless your family
Posted By: CU-201

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 01:06 AM

Thanks for sharing. God works in ways we don't understand.

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 01:23 AM

This was a pic of Aleigha. She had MOPDI. Premordial Dwarfism. It is a genetic disorder that has been unexplainable. That is until possibly now. She died at 2 years of age. She would have been 7 had she lived.

Her brother Xander with his Dad

My son also got this email the same day. Unable to explain how this coinsided with the first email. But their deaths were not in vain.
EMAIL FROM DR. BOBER
Mrs. Vidal,

I have just gotten word from a potential collaborator in France, that the gene for MOPDI may have been found. We want to send Xander's, your's and dad's sample to them to see if this is correct. This is actually quite exciting news. I was speaking with Carol Wise in Dallas, who told me that she hadn't received yours or Evan's saliva sample. Would it be possible for you to please complete the samples and forward these back to Carol. It is quite possible that we could have a result in only a couple of weeks, if these people are correct.... Please let me know by email or call me to discuss if you need any assistance... your willingness to participate, etc.. if you'd like I'd be happy to call you as well

Thank you

Mike Bober

Posted By: Ride-or-Fish ®

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 01:40 AM

absolutely beautiful... I just welled up in tears reading this to my Family. God is WONDERFUL!! May God bless you and your family eric
Posted By: Doug E. Fresh

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 01:46 AM

WOW!! another reminder I am truly blessed to have faith and that I am a believer.

May God Bless your family...
Posted By: Tom Groves

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 02:00 AM

Wow...God is Awesome!
Posted By: 361V

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 03:34 AM

Me and my family have lived a life of supernatural touches from the Lord. I could fill pages with completely undeniable miricles that could not be "coincidenced" away. If we would spend less time talking and more time listening we would be amazed at how and how often God speaks to us. After all, we were created for relationship with Him. He loves us more then himself thus He gave Himself. He shows up and meets our needs when we dont understand or think we can bare the strain(actually he is always there). He never allows more then we can bare! Thanks for your boldness for sharing here! After all, while we search for our purpose, it's actually the same for all of us. One of Jesus's last words instruct us all:"go out and share the good news". You have done this! 361V
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 03:58 AM

It is truly amazing some of the things God will do if you believe and have Faith.361V hit the head on the nail......when some people think it's a coincidence that certain events happen at a certain time for some reason. It's the Almighty that makes that happen! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Tyler

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 08:23 AM

Awesome story it leaves me at loss for words, praying for your family. God's works always seem to find a way to leave me in awe.
Posted By: Lip Grip

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 12:52 PM

It reminds me that we all are doing God's work, young or old. Great post and thank you.
Posted By: Sure Strike

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 01:11 PM

This can only be a true miracle from the hand of GOD. Thank you for sharing.
Posted By: Sure Strike

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 01:13 PM

This can only be a true miracle from the hand of GOD. Thank you for sharing.
Posted By: GaryReynolds

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 01:14 PM

our GOD is an awesome GOD!!! great read and the good lord now have your grand-children in a much better place than we are...along with my mom & dad!!!
Posted By: LunkerDave

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 05:48 PM

Whats even greater is the fact that everyone is able to talk about this on this site, I was apart of another site and they didnt want you talking about god in efferts to not offend anyone. TFF is a great place to share things.
Posted By: DKennimer

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 06:09 PM

WOW! I am always amazed at the things that God does to us and for us. Always keep your faith, I know this story has made me realize all the blessings that he has done for everyone. Great to see that a bunch of tough men and women aren't afraid to post reply's like the one's here!!! God bless you and your family!
Posted By: ChampN

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 06:31 PM

Eric what an awesome testimony!!! Thanks for sharing
GOD never ceases to amaze me he is so GOOD!!!!
Posted By: mgid006

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 06:50 PM

Thank you for sharing. God bless you and your family.
Posted By: Clint A

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 08:37 PM

Absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 08:45 PM

Wonderful testimony to the power of GOD!
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 08:50 PM

that brings a chill to my bones, and a tear to my eyes. god bless your family! GOD is great!
Posted By: robertd2119

Re: God and Miracles - 03/20/10 09:46 PM

My faith gets weak from time to time. As I read this, tears fall from my eyes. Thank you. God has sent you with a message that will be with me until I get to be with Him.
God bless you and your family....I think He has
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum