Posted By: hot cajun

oak creek - 05/14/09 03:02 AM

anyone one fished oakcreek is it low
Posted By: Spencer12

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 03:02 AM

where is oak creek

Posted By: dlrz71

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 03:15 AM

It is doing pretty good. Do a search alot of good threads recently.
Posted By: Clyde.Glenn

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 03:17 AM

It is north south of sweet water or north of bronte. and it is full!!! and the fish are on.
Posted By: The Hag

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 04:03 AM

Oak Creek is on fire right now! Doesn't matter what you throw. Honestly! Big stringers and some nice 8 and 9 pounders being caught there.
Posted By: Revoman

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 04:14 AM

Been tearing them up for weeks there. Water is about 5' down but really good fishing. I may be on it Sunday after Ivie on Saturday.
Posted By: JasonD

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 01:48 PM

All the fish in Oak Creek died.Racoons ate the dead carcasses and they died too.Buzzards went after the racoons and well you get the picture,,,,,nothing is alive at oak creek.Your time would be better spent at lake kemp I hear the fish are jumpin in the boat.
Posted By: Urban Angler

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: JasonD
All the fish in Oak Creek died.Racoons ate the dead carcasses and they died too.Buzzards went after the racoons and well you get the picture,,,,,nothing is alive at oak creek.Your time would be better spent at lake kemp I hear the fish are jumpin in the boat.

Looks like I'm going to Oak Creek then, see you there!
Posted By: FSHN_NAV

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 06:22 PM

Be there Sunday evening and all day Monday. Can't wait. It's been a blast the last few times there.
Posted By: hornet527

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 06:49 PM

what depth are u guys catching them at, been there twice and havent done all that good. got on a few way back up the creek but thats about it.
Posted By: TTU_fisherman

Re: oak creek - 05/14/09 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Clyde.Glenn
It is north south of sweet water or north of bronte. and it is full!!! and the fish are on.

I mean no harm by this Clyde, but it is kind of funny.

Oh and welcome
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum