Texas Fishing Forum

MLF Dale Hollow

Posted By: SC-001

MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 03:04 AM

Always heard of the monster smallies there, when was the last time a pro level event was on this lake, don't seem like its been visited much? Front looker leading with a cheater in 2nd https://majorleaguefishing.com/events/2024-bass-pro-tour-stage-three-dale-hollow-lake/scoretracker/
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 03:22 AM

I hope Gill wins, just so we can fill all of the lakes up from the tears of whiners.
Posted By: nfhbass

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 04:06 AM

Well, he wants to be a winner so he’s shakin his minner. Along with everyone else probably.
Posted By: shanetx

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 10:47 AM

Glad to see ott up in top 5. He has been struggling this season so far.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by SC-001
Always heard of the monster smallies there, when was the last time a pro level event was on this lake, don't seem like its been visited much? Front looker leading with a cheater in 2nd https://majorleaguefishing.com/events/2024-bass-pro-tour-stage-three-dale-hollow-lake/scoretracker/

Is Boyd fishing?
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 01:58 PM

What’s the latest drama? Someone was crappie fishing during off limits time?
Posted By: beartrap

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 02:12 PM

what's with with this labeling Jeff Sprague as a cheat? Seriously doubt that the owners and anglers advisory board would allow a cheater to continure fishing MLF tournaments....correct me if I'm wrong but my recollection of the incident where Sprague got disqualified was that he was seeking advice from another angler about an upcoming lake and did not realize the deadline for seeking info had passed.....and...there was some confusion about the deadline....all of which were taken into consideration by the owners/advsory board and he was allowed to continue to fish MLF events....
believe Boyd Ducketts penalty was for helping his grandkids crappie fish off his dock on guntersville....
I guess if you are small minded enough to equate "forgetting to zip up your life jacket with taking fish out of a basket,you probably think crappie fishing off your dock and seeking information after the deadline makes you a cheater......
Posted By: LittleGazoo

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 02:28 PM

Beartrap,
Just the now normal TFF stone throwing. Who was it that said "Let he without sin, throw the first stone".
Posted By: pchapin

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by LittleGazoo
Beartrap,
Just the now normal TFF stone throwing. Who was it that said "Let he without sin, throw the first stone".

We aren't exactly dealing with real Christians on this forum. Exodus 20:16 “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.”

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 05:54 PM

Any one been to the dock fishers house? It sounds like there is a palace over there on guntersville with his name on the mail box. Does he leave a few green lights on at the dock overnight?
Posted By: slim 285

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 08:01 PM

Mo Little Fish

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by slim 285
Mo Little Fish

By and large their top 5 daily are like any other top level tournament…
Posted By: champRD

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 09:14 PM

Don't know about that but he did wreck em today, 2 fish for 5 lbs and some change to finish 39th out of 39 on Dale Hollow.
Posted By: dramabeats

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/10/24 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by beartrap

what's with with this labeling Jeff Sprague as a cheat? Seriously doubt that the owners and anglers advisory board would allow a cheater to continure fishing MLF tournaments....correct me if I'm wrong but my recollection of the incident where Sprague got disqualified was that he was seeking advice from another angler about an upcoming lake and did not realize the deadline for seeking info had passed.....and...there was some confusion about the deadline....all of which were taken into consideration by the owners/advsory board and he was allowed to continue to fish MLF events....
believe Boyd Ducketts penalty was for helping his grandkids crappie fish off his dock on guntersville....
I guess if you are small minded enough to equate "forgetting to zip up your life jacket with taking fish out of a basket,you probably think crappie fishing off your dock and seeking information after the deadline makes you a cheater......

at MLF cheaters get fined or have to sit out for X amount of time

They don't want to "ruin peoples careers"

This is common knowledge now
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/11/24 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by beartrap

LOL there's a reason they call him Jeff Snag. He shoulda gotten the James Watson treatment.

Meanwhile Ding1 & Ding2 putting on another clinic.

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/11/24 12:03 AM

Likes like ‘ol BD dropped the hammer today!
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/11/24 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by nfhbass

#lastplace

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/11/24 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Minner Bucket
Originally Posted by nfhbass

#lastplace

#karma
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/11/24 12:17 AM

#hesgoingtohell
Posted By: Strugglebus

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/11/24 02:33 PM

Say what you want, I am enjoying watching Sprauge catching them flipping. I wish they would cover him more. Ott and the crank bait guy too.

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/11/24 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
#hesgoingtohell

It’s fishing- some of you are nuts.
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/11/24 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
... It’s fishing- some of you are nuts.

Well they wanna make it a mainstream sporting event... Ever been to an NFL game???... Take it from me, the fans yell a lot more vile things than wishing someone to hell... Dan
Posted By: SC-001

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/14/24 07:41 PM

Sure have been some run away winners this year with the every fish counts format, might should have increased the weight minimum on this one
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/14/24 08:02 PM

FBD sponsored anglers wins again!
Posted By: fouzman

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/14/24 08:08 PM

Been some dominant wins on the 5 fish tour in 2024, too.

Granted, five or 6 lbs over first seems pale in comparison to 30 - 40lbs in these every fish counts scoping derbies.

Would love to see best 5 each day, over 4 days from MLF/BPT everything counts format vs BASS best 5.

Surely there is a TFF statistician that can tell us?
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: MLF Dale Hollow - 04/14/24 10:04 PM

Ding!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum