Texas Fishing Forum

BPT Scoretracker

Posted By: Strugglebus

BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 08:40 PM

Looks like a lot of nice fish are being caught. I wish they would have a subcategory that shows what each guys biggest 5 weighed.
Posted By: RKT

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 08:46 PM

I wish they would do the first four days as every fish counts and then do the last two days after the first cut as the biggest five.
Posted By: nfhbass

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 08:54 PM

I wish MLF folded and they all went back to the elites.
Posted By: Verkeith

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by RKT
I wish they would do the first four days as every fish counts and then do the last two days after the first cut as the biggest five.

They do..
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Verkeith
Originally Posted by RKT

They do..

The don't, MLF only uses 5 biggest fish format in the farm league, Tackle Warehouse Invitationals, BFLs.
Posted By: emorydog

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by nfhbass

They Left the elites because It was the same old tired shat for 20 years. About 80% left hoping for better. Maybe MLF no better but bass still fishing same old lakes and money still the same. Now we got 20 yr olds in bass being called best in the world….that is untrue. Made the cut one tournament season, but far from best in the world. Is jacked up for sure all of it both leagues.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 09:54 PM

Just so it’s one series or is it some belief in the superiority and hierarchy of BASS?
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 10:00 PM

Everybody needs a Watson #FBD hat.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Verkeith

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
Originally Posted by Verkeith
Originally Posted by RKT

They do..

The don't, MLF only uses 5 biggest fish format in the farm league, Tackle Warehouse Invitationals, BFLs.

Your are correct, I forgot they went back to the all fish count format, but they do show each angler's biggest fish
Posted By: pchapin

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/21/24 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Strugglebus
Looks like a lot of nice fish are being caught. I wish they would have a subcategory that shows what each guys biggest 5 weighed.

Jacob Wheeler 29.5 today
Matt Becker 24.625 yesterday
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 12:07 AM

Are there no fishing boards in Minnesota that you can post on? Negative posts get old.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 01:56 AM

You can join their subscription service for $10 year you get 6 magazines and either play fantasy fishing and you click on that angler and it shows type of fish, weight of each fish, time they caught it, depth they caught each fish, bait, and what part of the lake. It's a really cool feature. It's called fan pass..
They are redoing their fantasy format and 2-16-24 they were adding groups them after tournament starts you can see your buddies team.
Posted By: pchapin

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bass-N-Buck Master

You can join their subscription service for $10 year you get 6 magazines and either play fantasy fishing and you click on that angler and it shows type of fish, weight of each fish, time they caught it, depth they caught each fish, bait, and what part of the lake. It's a really cool feature. It's called fan pass..
They are redoing their fantasy format and 2-16-24 they were adding groups them after tournament starts you can see your buddies team.

You can create a login for free and get access to that information
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by pchapin
Originally Posted by Bass-N-Buck Master

You can create a login for free and get access to that information

Yes think fan pass is free, but they redesigned their fantasy platform so not sure they will have everything on it like they did last year hopefully they set it up at least better on the 16th I forgot to set my team for Santee cooper. We will see.

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 03:03 PM

Thanks! That is exactly the info I needed!

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

Just so it’s one series or is it some belief in the superiority and hierarchy of BASS?

I just think everything is watered down. More kids are involved and they all want to go fish at the top level. True competitors want to compete against the absolute best. There is a way to create a true top tier tour, but it isn’t lead by Boyd.
Originally Posted by spacejunkie

Are there no fishing boards in Minnesota that you can post on? Negative posts get old.

To talk about Texas bass fishing? no there isn’t. Have you criticized about everyone else’s attitude on this forum also?
Posted By: Collindave

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 05:16 PM

+1
nfhbass, when you beat a dead horse over and over and over people stop respecting anything you have to say. same ole tired song and dance. we get it, you hate MLF. move on, find some new material, share something else original or unique with us.

most of us dont seem to love the leadership at MLF, but still enjoy watching the tourneys. i.e. we're not throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 06:19 PM

How has this guy not had a timeout since January?

name - length of ban - reason - ban will be lifted

Smurfs - 2 weeks - rules 8,9&10 - 2/25

T-slab - 2 weeks - rules 7,8,9&10 - 2/25

Bee’z -2wks - inappropriate comments-2/24

ACAMS - 2 weeks - inappropriate post - 2/21

donothin - 2 weeks - starting political thread in OT after being warned not to -2/21

Gusick - 2 weeks - inappropriate post - 2/21

bluesman - 2 weeks - rules 7,8,9 and 10 - 2/8

Okie Poke - 2 weeks - Rules 8 & 9 - 1/29

nfhbass - 2 weeks - trolling - 1/11/24

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Collindave

+1
nfhbass, when you beat a dead horse over and over and over people stop respecting anything you have to say. same ole tired song and dance. we get it, you hate MLF. move on, find some new material, share something else original or unique with us.

most of us dont seem to love the leadership at MLF, but still enjoy watching the tourneys. i.e. we're not throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

You’re right, I’m the only one to say anything bad about MLF
thumb just make sure you call everyone else out while you’re at it
Posted By: FishOrGolf

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 10:00 PM

I like the MLF better than the other leagues.

And I dont care if people “call me out”
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/22/24 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by KCSurprise
I like the MLF better than the other leagues.

And I dont care if people “call me out”

Why?

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/23/24 12:33 AM

Happy to see Matt Stefan make the cut after a zero on day 1 thumb
Posted By: Jeeper92

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/23/24 03:12 AM

He didn’t make the cut. This year only top 10 make it out of the first round. But he got in the money. Agree with you on happy to see him do well after a rough first day.
Posted By: FishOrGolf

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/23/24 02:14 PM

The fishermen themselves. Familiarity, and I like a dozen of them more than any other league.

There are things about all leagues I like and dont like. I just dont get the whining about everything and everyone that isnt exactly who you like. It seems like a childish game being played on a playground

Just my opinion which isnt a popular one here of course. Oh well .

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/23/24 02:56 PM

I like both, but have watched BASS more than BPT if both were on like this week. However, BPT is making an effort to show the non-FFS guys more on their coverage so I have been watching them almost exclusively today. I think that is a smart move by BPT.

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/24/24 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Jeeper92

He didn’t make the cut. This year only top 10 make it out of the first round. But he got in the money. Agree with you on happy to see him do well after a rough first day.

Good catch, yeah, that’s what I meant, it’s good when a great guy gets paid 💰
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/25/24 04:03 AM

BASSMASTER Elites are on Toledo Bend this week
I’ll check this other deal out when they are done in Many LA
Posted By: SC-001

Re: BPT Scoretracker - 02/25/24 04:57 AM

I like both, but have watched BASS more than BPT if both were on like this week. However, BPT is making an effort to show the non-FFS guys more on their coverage so I have been watching them almost exclusively today. I think that is a smart move by BPT.

Yep, the last two days on MLF the last 10 minutes have had buzzer beaters to get into the cut, heck of a lot more fun to watch at the end of the day at least.

https://majorleaguefishing.com/videos/2141308/
https://majorleaguefishing.com/videos/2141661/
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum